Wtf ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf ?

Daly loses his NASCAR sponsor for something his dad said in the early 80's (Before Conor was born).. You lefties have lost your damn minds..
    Lilly Diabetes has pulled its sponsorship of Conor Daly's No. 6 car in the NASCAR Xfinity race at Road America, citing a racially insensitive remark made by the driver's father in the 1980s that surfaced this week.

sins of the father.

Comment

Sad isn’t it? Digging up shit from 20 yrs ago to ruin somebody. Whatever fuck left wing nut nut jobs.

Comment

Fuck lillys diabetes! I don't watch Nascar but that is one of the most chicken shit things I've seen. Bunch of ignorant fucking cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
          Sad isn’t it? Digging up shit from 20 yrs ago to ruin somebody. Whatever fuck left wing nut nut jobs.
          It was OVER 30 years ago! Before the kid was even born.

Comment

I don't know the driver either, seems like they were just looking for a way out and this made it easier for them. Although I agree, for their reason given - F them.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lilly Diabetes didn't know that NASCAR was started by a red necks running contraband?
              class joke
              {
              private:
              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
              double Peas, Carrots;
              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
              };

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                Daly loses his NASCAR sponsor for something his dad said in the early 80's (Before Conor was born).. You lefties have lost your damn minds.
                I blame the companies more than the leftys. Sure if the leftys are in the companies, that would be one thing. But more often than not, the companies are just run by normie pussies who are shitting themselves at the very thought of telling some leftys or lefty group to "get bent".

It does happen sometimes, and they always survive, they may even thrive like chick filet. So its actually cowardice, more than it is lefty lunatics. You're always going to have the mentally ill. But average joe has to stand up to him and say no, fuck you, you're mentally ill.
                WH

Comment

Working...
                X