Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Cause our punishments aren't punishments. They need to return to being punishment. And we could be completely and utterly rid of a lot of these people, if we didn't have so many pussies that feel sorry for them. I consider the pussies to be as bad of a threat as the criminals. They allow for them. How many times do they have to release the same guy, that they would have put to death 100 years ago? Before they figure out he's too dumb or evil to roam free.
    Yup. And The fact that takes so long to execute someone like a mass shooter for example. Such open and shut case shouldn’t take years to prepare for. Or does salad bars with their truck rammings.

I can’t think of the idiots name right now. Remember the guy who went to Singapore a long time ago, I don’t remember exactly what he did he spray painted a wall or some shit. He was arrested over there and was sentenced to corporal punishment they beat his ass with a cane literally forgot how many times. But yeah I’m fine with corporal punishment.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      The only time I see a cop by my place is when he's running radar tucked away at a self storage place. Fucker got me as soon as I pulled out onto the public road and hit me for no inspection / registration.
      Sounds like a hero cop to me. The kind we need.

#BackTheBlue, #CraziesFault, #PaidTicketWithMouthHugs

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      So you want them to roll looking for crime and...LEO was sitting somewhere looking for those committing a crime...and he found you -- speeding and with no registration/inspection. Sounds like he's 2 for 1 on crimes. Pretty efficient.
      Joking aside, I just don't think that someone's sticker should warrant a stop. More like something to add on to a real reason for stopping. Swerving, speeding, or being a crazy risk to those around them? Sure, stop them. Tags out too? Well, here's a ticket for that on stop of your crazy speeding.

If police just sit still and radar, they aren't going to come across people who may be breaking in to a home, attempting to flee the scene of a wreck, or stop two hobos from washing each others dicks under an over pass. Trying to operate speed traps, or impromptu DUI check points is just lazy fucking police work.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post

If police just sit still and radar, they aren't going to come across people who may be breaking in to a home, attempting to flee the scene of a wreck, or stop two hobos from washing each others dicks under an over pass. Trying to operate speed traps, or impromptu DUI check points is just lazy fucking police work.
        You do realize they have a division in most PD's called a "traffic unit". They only write tickets and work wrecks.. Thats their primary function. The "patrol" cops are the ones that should be in your neighborhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          You do realize they have a division in most PD's called a "traffic unit".

Yes, but I know them by their more popular name, the "probable cause" unit.

"Your tags are out. Give me your id so I can check for warrants."
          sigpic

Comment

This is the kind of police work that generates revenue though. That makes it far more important than going after some hit and run type. It’s all about money.

Comment

• LOL...this chet went south...
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Joking aside, I just don't think that someone's sticker should warrant a stop.
                No one would renew their stickers.

Comment

• Too bad there is not a dedicated patrol unit whose sole mission would be to verify the legitimacy of the paper tags now seen everywhere, along with the licensure (or not) of the driver and the liability insurance status of the vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                    Lol. what a contradiction.
                    Same guy asked me how I made it this far. Go figure

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    I can’t think of the idiots name right now. Remember the guy who went to Singapore a long time ago, I don’t remember exactly what he did he spray painted a wall or some shit. He was arrested over there and was sentenced to corporal punishment they beat his ass with a cane literally forgot how many times. But yeah I’m fine with corporal punishment.
                    haha yeah I remember that. I was a kid but even then I was like "what is the big deal" cause I got ass whoopings at home and at school for my bad behavior. They caned his ass, which I don't really see as a problem. Its also pretty funny.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      No one would renew their stickers.
                      I still don't. Fuck them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Too bad there is not a dedicated patrol unit whose sole mission would be to verify the legitimacy of the paper tags now seen everywhere, along with the licensure (or not) of the driver and the liability insurance status of the vehicle.
                        Those people have no money therefore it’s a non issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Too bad there is not a dedicated patrol unit whose sole mission would be to verify the legitimacy of the paper tags now seen everywhere, along with the licensure (or not) of the driver and the liability insurance status of the vehicle.
                          Dallas SO has a unit like that. I can't remember if it is 2 or 4 members. Used to have 2 undercovers who would buy the fake tags and fake inspection too.

Comment

• I wholeheartedly agree with King. They have their hands full in Dallas. It’s a goddamned epidemic of paper tags. It’s a serious problem. Buncha non-insured fuckwits who’ll kill someone and ditch their ride in a heartbeat. It’s always on some busted ass ride that’s driving like shit. I’d love to see a crackdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              Dallas SO has a unit like that. I can't remember if it is 2 or 4 members. Used to have 2 undercovers who would buy the fake tags and fake inspection too.
                              Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              I wholeheartedly agree with King. They have their hands full in Dallas. It’s a goddamned epidemic of paper tags. It’s a serious problem. Buncha non-insured fuckwits who’ll kill someone and ditch their ride in a heartbeat. It’s always on some busted ass ride that’s driving like shit. I’d love to see a crackdown.
                              There was a clip on one of the local news channels earlier this year that the DPD special unit assigned to this issue had been disbanded. Shame if so, because as @Baba Ganoush posted if you have the misfortune of being in a traffic accident with one of these vehicles they definitely stand a better than even chance of running if they can. They would also make for a handy getaway vehicle following the commission of a crime. One can simply look at most vehicles sporting them and tell if they are likely to be faked - late model or new vehicle is likely legit, old POS with the "tag" taped inside a ziplock bag likely fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                                I wholeheartedly agree with King. They have their hands full in Dallas. It’s a goddamned epidemic of paper tags. It’s a serious problem. Buncha non-insured fuckwits who’ll kill someone and ditch their ride in a heartbeat. It’s always on some busted ass ride that’s driving like shit. I’d love to see a crackdown.
                                Get on facebook and see all of the shady ass dealers printing up buyers tags for $80. Nothing gets done about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X