X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked this bad boy up...

XDm 40 3.8 compact

Added a crimson trace laser.

I figure this can be carried with the 10 round mag or possibly with the 16 round during colder days...

Purty
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I've had great luck with my XDm 3.8 9mm. I wanted an XDm compact for carry, but i got very sidetracked. Looks like a nice pea-shooter.

Comment

I have the same in 9mm, but I have not shot it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
          I have the same in 9mm, but I have not shot it yet.
          Go break that bad boy in. I put 200 rounds through mine today.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
            Go break that bad boy in. I put 200 rounds through mine today.
            Trust me, I would love to! Got home from Afghanistan and currently on an 8 day cruise. As soon as i get home I am going on a week long ATVing trip up in TN. So when I get back from TN I have a couple new guns I want to give a try.

I was finger fucking it when I was home. It seems much much tighter than my full sized .40 XDm.

Comment

Can't go wrong with XD
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hmmm going shopping for a xd45 compact this weekend. What's the benefit of a 40 vs 45?
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Hmmm going shopping for a xd45 compact this weekend. What's the benefit of a 40 vs 45?
                  Cheaper ammunition, comparable energy and more rounds per magazine.

Comment

Hmm shot my friends today and the trigger safety lol how you say
                    ......bit me. 40 SC. He said he don't like it much either. Quick search turned up the problem. Its with the 40 sub and some glocks do it too in the 40 sub. Springfield will fix for free. But do I want to deal with that out the box? His is not the xdm
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I have the full size 3.8 9mm and love it; I only wish I would have waited for the compact to come out but I was just too damn impatient. Zero failures with mine and I've probably got close to a couple thousand rounds through it.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Well decided on the 40 service with stainless slide. Figured when the CHL happens then ill shop for a compact. But here's the problem. My background check got delayed. WTF. I'm not wanted. No convictions. Can't think of a ticket I haven't paid. What gives?.

Comment

Working...
                        X