Rental cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rental cars

What is the cheapest rental car company to use? I'm out in Florida looking for a turd to cruise.

Usually a place like rent-a-wreck, or some off premise (speaking of airports here) place advertising low prices. You can also try priceline, i've gotten cars there for $16/day in san diego, but getting that kind of price is hit or miss and depends on the season.

Comment

Yeah, the rent-a-wreck places are the cheapest. As far as the big name places, I've usually found National to be about the cheapest.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

rentalcars.com

Comment

We always used Thrifty when we flew all over the country for work. Budget is pretty good too..

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            We always used Thrifty when we flew all over the country for work. Budget is pretty good too..
            The last few cars i rented from budget were in terrible shape. One had tires that were so bad i could not drive it over 60 because of the shaking. My life is worth more than that.

Comment

I've had good luck with National and Avis.

Comment

Thanks everyone. We went with Dollar and got a car for 8 days for just over 100.00! Cruising a Chevy Aveo!!

Talk about a turd!

We used priceline to get this price. Walking up to the counter would have cost 240.00

Comment

Working...
                X