Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
          Stroker Ace?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I loved "corvette summer" as a kid, but that car is actually ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
                  Evan Smith
                  13.39@107mph

Check out page 117 for our article on how to install underdrive pulleys on your Foxbody!
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Even Smith eh? I heard Denny is headed to Atlanta to have a few words with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      13.39@107mph

Check out page 117 for our article on how to install underdrive pulleys on your Foxbody!
                      So true. They do run the same old tired articles over and over again. Smith's ETs are usually pretty questionable, but at least they are somewhat more realistic to those of those clowns at C&D or Motortrend.

Comment

• He was cool with me as was Campi at FFW in Houston and Ennis circa 2001. He ran my car back when I was N/A, I built my car almost the same as SUPERFLY, except for gears and mufflers. He ran a 12.7 when I could only muster a 13.2.

I see him running into the 11's on stock tires and if they bolt on some stickies im sure he can get a high 10 in da 1/4.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          He was cool with me as was Campi at FFW in Houston and Ennis circa 2001. He ran my car back when I was N/A, I built my car almost the same as SUPERFLY, except for gears and mufflers. He ran a 12.7 when I could only muster a 13.2.

I see him running into the 11's on stock tires and if they bolt on some stickies im sure he can get a high 10 in da 1/4.
                          He ran a high 10 in the 2010 GT500 with a 100hp less supposedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            He ran a high 10 in the 2010 GT500 with a 100hp less supposedly.
                            I believe it, that midget can drive a stick fo sho.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Evan is the "Ranger" of Mustangs...

Im interested to see what he do as well. Not that it matters, I doubt Ill ever buy a 60K Mustang (have already built two before and they both suck).

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                It is now. Because fuck you, that's why!
                                I JUST farted. It's relevant, I swear.

Comment

Working...
                                X