Longmire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longmire

Anyone watch this? Its just 2 episodes in. Sundays on A&E. About a Wyoming Sheriff who is coming back to work after a life changing incident. Pretty good I think.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Anyone watch this? Its just 2 episodes in. Sundays on A&E. About a Wyoming Sheriff who is coming back to work after a life changing incident. Pretty good I think.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1836037/
    I really enjoy the show. A little far fetched in some ways, but pretty well done.

Comment

I had it DVR'd and watched it yesterday, pretty decent. I'll keep watching it, not the best out there, but far from bad. It's just a little slower paced in Wyoming I guess, LOL!

Comment

giggity

Comment

New season starts tonight at 9 on A&E

Comment

Saw that. I got it on DVR. We enjoyed it last season.

Comment

Season 1 is on Netflix streaming and I watched the pilot episode last night. Not bad. What got me interested in the show was a commercial for it, in of all places, at the movie theater while waiting for the previews to begin. Not bad, going to watch episode 2 tonight and go from there.

Comment

I finished watching episode 7 late last night. Pretty good and I really enjoy the setting (Wyoming) and the stories. Guess I'll have to download season 2 unless they have it streaming online on A&E (haven't looked yet).

Comment

I love that show.
                  68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                  63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                  i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Im digging this show. Lol I would love to eventually retire and then run for sheriff in Montana wyoming or the dakotas. Awesome!

Comment

I don't miss an episode, one of my favorite shows on TV right now.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Just started watching the show and really like it so far.
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Yeah me also, watched the first season, great show.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Anyone catch Mondays episode? It's setting this season up to be pretty good.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

This season does look very good
                              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                              X