Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Police Kill Unarmed Man Before Confiscating Witness Camera and Deleting Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Fuck off. You really think that I worry about a couple of punk keyboard wannabe assassins picking on me?
    you seem to get pretty upset by it.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Fuck off. You really think that I worry about a couple of punk keyboard wannabe assassins picking on me?

Seems to be the general consensus.

Comment

You really think that I worry about a couple of punk keyboard wannabe assassins picking on me?
        Yes.

Comment

Lulz
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
            Are you Capt save a pig? You wonder why these guys pick on you so much.
            Had me rolling..
            Detailing by Dylan
            817-494-3396
            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Grapevine cops caused my dog to have a miscarriage, FTP!!!!!!!
              Ded

Comment

Cops fuck up too. It's no secret. The stats of non-cops committing offenses are far less than that of the general public.

What kind of fine is just compensation for killing someone?
                Now you're getting the idea. How is just him getting slapped on the wrist justice for dumping at least 2 magazines into a vehicle AND taking and destroying evidence?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

What else do you want?
                  For it to stop happening, too much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    Pretty good actually. The military trains killers.

Who knew?
                    How many rounds did it take? Apparently this wasn't wasn't trained very well.
                    Originally posted by abecx View Post
                    For it to stop happening, too much to ask?
                    Bingo. String this asshole up so that all of his buddies are reminded when they think about playing God.

Comment

A friend told me about 20 years ago. "I would not put a dog house up in Garland". Why 41 shots at unarmed person?

Comment

Someone in the guy's family should put 41 holes in this douche cop. Maybe they would just get a slap on the wrist too?

Comment

One thing to remember, In 2010 there were ~800k cops in the us vs a total population of 315MM. I haven't done the math, but I think the per capita crime rate for the popo is higher than that of the citizenry.

Comment

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/239352...an-after-chase

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                              DALLAS -
                              The officer who reportedly unloaded nearly three clips on a man following a police chase has been inducted on manslaughter charges.

Grand jurors decided former Garland police officer Patrick Tuter should go to trial.

Mesquite police said Tuter shot and killed Michael Allen after a high-speed chase into their city in August 2012.

Tuter allegedly chased Allen into a cul-de-sac. And when Allen turned his truck around, dash cam video shows Tuter rammed it to prevent his escape.

Sources close to the investigation told FOX 4 the officer initially opened fire on Allen while still in his squad car.

When the vehicles disengaged and Allen's pickup kept moving, the sources said Tuter got out of his squad car, reloaded and continued firing. He reloaded again and shot a total of 41 rounds at Allen.

Allen was unarmed at the time.

The former officer said he opened fire because he "eared for his life and thought the suspect had a gun, according to his attorney.

Tuter had been with the Garland Police Department for seven years. He was fired in March.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/239352...#ixzz2kMulcj7p

Comment

Inducted?
                                2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Working...
                                X