X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivion -- Tom Cruise

Only trailer so far...

http://trailers.apple.com/movies/uni...280&height=544

damn, that looks bad ass. Kind of reminds me of that disney movie wallie LOL

Comment

Looks sweet!

Comment

Cool.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Curious, but I dunno. I like Tom Cruise (actor not person) but between this and his new movie Jack Reacher...just don't know.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Aight, then.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but every time I see Tom Cruise in an action movie I don't buy it. I know he's a pussy.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I don't know about you guys, but every time I see Tom Cruise in an action movie I don't buy it. I know he's a pussy.
                Lmao that's a huge problem I have with the reacher movie. If you've ever read the books, you'd know that he's a lumbering beast of a badass, not tom cruise.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Tom Cruise is not what I think of from the Jack Reacher novels. But this Oblivion flick has me interested.
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Lmao that's a huge problem I have with the reacher movie. If you've ever read the books, you'd know that he's a lumbering beast of a badass, not tom cruise.
                    Exactly! I have read all of the Reacher books and Tom Fucking Cruise is NOT Jack Reacher. Mickey Rourke with a shaved head is Jack Fucking Reacher.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

No comment on the Reacher movie, but this looks pretty good. I like Cruise movies for the most part; I just try to ignore the nut he is in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                        Tom Cruise is not what I think of from the Jack Reacher novels. But this Oblivion flick has me interested.
                        Yeah. Jack Reacher of the books, is like 6'5", 230lbs. Cruise is about 5'7" 160.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          No comment on the Reacher movie, but this looks pretty good. I like Cruise movies for the most part; I just try to ignore the nut he is in real life.
                          This movie looks excellent....and i tend to enjoy the hell out of Tom's movies(unlike the wife who hates him and thinks he is a shit actor) but he is so far opposite of Reacher that it blew my mind when they cast him as reacher
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                            Exactly! I have read all of the Reacher books and Tom Fucking Cruise is NOT Jack Reacher. Mickey Rourke with a shaved head is Jack Fucking Reacher.
                            You know, Mickey Rourke is the FIRST person who popped in my head when I originally heard that Tom Cruise was going to be Reacher. Hell, I didn't even know they were making a movie until just shortly before they released the first trailer. Still don't know which book it's based on (if any).
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

meh...just another tom cruise movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X