No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's back with a new price. 7K HIGHER! Get it now for 23K.

Hot rod semi pickup twin turbo chevy 350 - $23000

1963 Autocar DC 7564 daycab on a chevy c35 dually chassis
    350 chevy with a th400 trans (auto)

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
      It's back with a new price. 7K HIGHER! Get it now for 23K.

Hot rod semi pickup twin turbo chevy 350 - $23000

1963 Autocar DC 7564 daycab on a chevy c35 dually chassis
      350 chevy with a th400 trans (auto)
      Thanks a lot Brexit!

Comment

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• It holds one log! It's made of extra flammable material! Buy it now!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            It holds one log! It's made of extra flammable material! Buy it now!!!!
            lol @ $125.00.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• "EVERYTHING IS STOCK ON VEHICLE INCLUDING TURBO
              uh...
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• C'mon DJ, you know that's a Special 1 off Turbo car. Has that special patina and hoses straight from Detroit.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• He says they only made them for 2 years too. So much bafoonery going on here.

CN

Comment

• Why do I suddenly have $2700 burning a hole in my pocket? I'd come up if he had the stock wheels...
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Not on craigslist, on facebook. Still gold..

99 Camaro SS $7k. All performance racing under the hood 6 speed all leather I terior 112000 miles on it everyday driver. Cold air intake superchips programmer magnafliw exhaust six speed short shifter for more tork goes from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.

But gets dam good gas mileage drop it in 6 the can go 500 miles on 30 bucks with that 5.7 v8.

The motor in it is considered a LS2 the motor has been board out.

Its got 10000 worth the modifications under the hood I love my car but I just need something bigger.

Its also got 454 o2 sensors on it too

Comment

• I was giggling until the part about 454 O2 sensors, after that LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Just noticed the k&n filter. The SVO I owned, had an oval air box attached to the vane air meter. I guess mine had been altered.

CN

Comment

• I'm actually liking that SVO. It would need a major clean up for me to own it though
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Start cleaning it up and you'll lose all the value of it being an all original limited edition rarity!

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                                Why do I suddenly have $2700 burning a hole in my pocket? I'd come up if he had the stock wheels...
                                I can make you a great deal on a lot more car...some assembly required.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X