• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Wanna see my issue Sig P220?

No light.

Wanna know something even funnier?

I was never issued a flashlight.
    It being dark is no excuse for a cop to shoot someone. Are cops no longer trained how to manage a flashlight and gun?

Comment

if i did that for a living the old man would have caught the short end of the stick as well vs. me not going home to see my son. certainly tragic, but i can see how it happend.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Looks like the old man had better trigger control than the police if the "situations" above turn out to be true.

Either way, it was dark, no witnesses, guy was on his property, was not a suspect and was gunned down by the police who were not even at the right address (competence?).

With no witnesses, I would say it does not look too promising for the police...considering everything that has been put out so far is in the old man’s favor...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Of course not, we are all dumb here. I am sure you are quite the expert though based on your posts on here. Tell us how many times you have got away with it.
          So far, the only one I got away with was when I beat you up.

That's why you are so FTP!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Man with gun, cops say drop the gun, don't point it at cops. It was dark, how do they know how old he is. I'm sure the cops feel terrible.
            "Cops" do not ever say "Drop the gun"; if they see someone with a gun when they are on alert whom they can not immediately ID visually that person is getting shot. Most of the time I would act the same way.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The reason the old man had better trigger control is because there are consequences when civilians shoot someone, but police do not have to worry about the same consequences. As stated above, they can shoot you and not even get a slap on the wrist. The only thing they would have is the death on their conscience...but many do not have one.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                The reason the old man had better trigger control is because there are consequences when civilians shoot someone, but police do not have to worry about the same consequences. As stated above, they can shoot you and not even get a slap on the wrist. The only thing they would have is the death on their conscience...but many do not have one.
                I am just glad I dont have to make the tough decisions on whether or not I am at the right house, is this dog hostile...is that a burgler in the bushes of the wrong house or is it just a 72 year old retiree living the American...well, was living the American Dream right up until those two officers had to make a tough decision.

Just glad I dont have to do that...

BTW I agree with you statement
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

They were at the wrong house.
                  Fire them. Do not allow them to work in law enforcement ever again anywhere.
                  Sue the F out of the city. Sue each officer separately.
                  If they can't even go to the right address, they don't need to be operating firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                    They were at the wrong house.
                    Fire them. Do not allow them to work in law enforcement ever again anywhere.
                    Sue the F out of the city. Sue each officer separately.
                    If they can't even go to the right address, they don't need to be operating firearms.
                    This. Maybe if cops actually face individual punishment for bad shoots they'll start checking fire.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

All I know is if I were to hear a tussle at a neighbor's house, shot the owner in thinking it was an intruder, then excuse it with how dark it was and that I felt threatened, I would be in Federal Pound Me In the Ass Prison in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        So far, the only one I got away with was when I beat you up.

That's why you are so FTP!
                        I bet you flog the bishop to that particular fantasy every day.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          I am just glad I dont have to make the tough decisions on whether or not I am at the right house, is this dog hostile...is that a burgler in the bushes of the wrong house or is it just a 72 year old retiree living the American...well, was living the American Dream right up until those two officers had to make a tough decision.

Just glad I dont have to do that...

BTW I agree with you statement
                          It is a tough job for sure. Making excuses for the people who fuck it up doesn't make it any easier for the people who do it right.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have a friend who went through the police academy a couple of years ago. From the stories he has told me and the video of them all getting tased and pepper sprayed. I can't believe some of these retarded ass people carry around a gun and badge. One guy got pepper sprayed and had his old ass mom there in a moo moo reminding him of his cats name after he freaked out. One guy ran straight into the showers and the pepper spray ran down to his junk. LOL

Comment

lol!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I thought you in the corner beating it while I pleased your wife was supposed to be our secret?

Comment

Working...
                                X