The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Not for people who don't play it, I'll help you out.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40724
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• 6 days. Not going to watch the preview though.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          6 days. Not going to watch the preview though.
          LOL!! we're almost there.
          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• I still haven't seen the last 2 episodes of last season. I am afraid to go poking around the net trying to find the episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I still haven't seen the last 2 episodes of last season. I am afraid to go poking around the net trying to find the episodes.
              I use movie2k.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I still haven't seen the last 2 episodes of last season. I am afraid to go poking around the net trying to find the episodes.
                Or if you have Directv you can watch them all on VOD

Comment

• can't wait!
                  satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• Edit: And we have established TIME and TIME AGAIN this series does not follow the comics.

Shane was killed by Carl, not Rick, during a hunting trip. Andrea never slept with The Gov. Rick never attacked Woodbury. They cut Rick's hand off in Woodbury. The prisoners murdered a whole bunch of Rick's clan in the prison. Shoot...the Dixon boys don't even exist in the comics!!

And considering there isn't even a tank remotely near Woodbury to be seen , I doubt what I wrote "spoils" anything.

Get over it. But just to quell the bleeding of vaginas (mainly Inline6):

I just wonder if hes going to use tanks and other armor like they had in the comics. But from what I remember, no one knew how to drive them or fire the main cannon lol. So most likely it will be just a bunch of small arms and random Wilhelm screams.

Sure hope they get Andrea to be their sharpshooter on the tower...that part rocked.
                    Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 02-08-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      I just wonder if hes going to use tanks and other armor like they had in the comics. But from what I remember, no one knew how to drive them or fire the main cannon lol. So most likely it will be just a bunch of small arms and random Wilhelm screams.

Sure hope they get Andrea to be their sharpshooter on the tower...that part rocked.
                      Really man?
                      Last edited by Geor!; 02-06-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• tomorrow night....ant cant wait

amc is playing the walking dead all day today and tomorrow leading up to the season premier

Comment

• 2 more hours

Comment

• Im looking forward to tonightes episode but Im not excited. Last few episodes have sucked IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                Im looking forward to tonightes episode but Im not excited. Last few episodes have sucked IMO
                                well i think this half of the season will be the fight for the prison only.

Comment

Working...
                                X