No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode. I don't read the comics so I don't give a fuck how they differ from the show.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      Good episode. I don't read the comics so I don't give a fuck how they differ from the show.
      Honestly, I've enjoyed the depth of the show much more than the comics so far.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
        Interesting show tonight...

Still no sign of Merle, so we got no confirmation if that roamer attack was his doing or not.

The confrontation between Rick and Shane differed greatly from the comic book, so you've got to wonder if it's going to come to a head in the tv show.
        I hope it doesn't end things between them. I like this Shane a lot more than the comic book Shane. I'd like to point out that I like a lot of the characters more than in the books. There seems to be a lot more depth to them.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I wonder what happens to the hispanic family that split off? A .357 and a half box of ammo might not get you too far.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            Trying to get them done this evening, while at my parents house with Fios.
            I got them on my server back home, i've just been real busy with the holidays and currently renegotiating my contract at work in wisconsin. so bear with me.

EDIT: If anyone wants to host them, pm me and i'll send you ftp info so you can grab the collection.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Damn I just saw you have to be a premium member to download it becuse of size. When I get home I will split it into two zipped files and repost it. I will leave it up like this for today.

Comment

sweet, just sent you a pm asking if you pulled them down.
                thanks for hosting!

Comment

Wow, they are REALLY changing things from the comic, and I like it.

I like how they eluded to the Shane/Rick thing, and then went a totally new direction.

Slight spoiler white text below.
                  I have to guess that this is an attempt to keep Shane in the story longer. Robert Kirkman has said that if he had it to do again, he'd keep Shane alive longer.

Comment

yeah I liked how the newest episode played out. Thats good too because IMO, other than the big zombie attack the last couple episodes have been getting a bit stale for my taste.

While I really wish they would get rid of the slow parts, I really kind of like them because they make you think. Like the part with the chick waiting on her sister to wake up "dead" and the guy that got bit and was waiting to turn. Parts like that make you wonder what you would do in that situation.

Comment

Here are about the first 50 I will have the rest up later today.

Comment

Finally watched episode 5! Another great one!

Too bad next week is the season finale!

Any idea if the last episode will be longer than just 1 hour??

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          yeah I liked how the newest episode played out. Thats good too because IMO, other than the big zombie attack the last couple episodes have been getting a bit stale for my taste.

While I really wish they would get rid of the slow parts, I really kind of like them because they make you think. Like the part with the chick waiting on her sister to wake up "dead" and the guy that got bit and was waiting to turn. Parts like that make you wonder what you would do in that situation.
                          It looked like in the finale preview they had her in some decontamination chamber, like she may be infected or the CDC guy is going to run some tests on her.

I think CDC guy may be a little crazy from being by himself for so long....

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            It looked like in the finale preview they had her in some decontamination chamber, like she may be infected or the CDC guy is going to run some tests on her.

I think CDC guy may be a little crazy from being by himself for so long....
                            Yeah hes nuts. I liked the line "I may kill myself tomorrow, I havent decided yet" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                              Finally watched episode 5! Another great one!

Too bad next week is the season finale!

Any idea if the last episode will be longer than just 1 hour??
                              According to AMC's website, it's just an hour long.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The CDC guy has nothing to do with the comic, so I've got no background here, but my guess is that Rick and his crew are not any safer there. With all his samples gone, I'm thinking CDC guy might do what he can to infect at least one of them so he has fresh samples.

Comment

Working...
                                X