Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under The Skin - Scarlett Johansson gets naked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under The Skin - Scarlett Johansson gets naked.

And it still can't save this pile of crap. This movie is flat out terrible, one of the worst pieces of crap I've ever seen in fact. But... She does get naked. Yes, there are a lot of shadows and such, but thankfully I had Lasik all those years ago. And it isn't just once scene either, she is randomly naked all over the place. I'm not just talking about her letting the zoomers out, either. It's a fucking national tragedy that this movie is so awful that I'll never even try to give it a second viewing. The first bit of dialogue is at about 14 minutes in. And whoever the critic was that compared this to Kubrick in the trailer needs to have his eyeballs washed out with bleach by way of his asshole.

Nekkid! I might have to give it a second chance! I tried to watch it but I was bored in the first 5-10 minutes

Comment

it's art dumbass

Comment

Thank you, kind sir...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You can find stills of her nude scenes. I was surprised. Labias and everything.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            it's art dumbass

Not all art is great, shit for brains.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Not all art is great, shit for brains.
              lol

Comment

So I attempted to watch this today and just couldn't get into it. Maybe because I was half paying attention to it while I was working I didn't understand what was happening so I looked it up and read the Wiki article which sorta made some sense of the movie to me. I might give it another chance but it's pretty sad that even after seeing Scarlett Johansson naked I still couldn't get into the movie.

Comment

If talisman says its a piece of shit, its gotta be the worst movie ever made.

Just going off his other recommendations that he thinks where good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    If talisman says its a piece of shit, its gotta be the worst movie ever made.

Just going off his other recommendations that he thinks where good.

Look, if you've sat through Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, it can make movies like Bad Grampa look like Awards Season fodder.

Comment

Didn't even watch all the trailer looks boring artsy.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Look, if you've sat through Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, it can make movies like Bad Grampa look like Awards Season fodder.
                        Hey man, I'm disappointed that Bad Santa didn't win something...

Comment

Well, I watched it... The boobies made me smile, the rest of the movie made me angry. That's really all I can say.

Comment

Working...
                          X