Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how are these numbers lookin alan?

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    It is refreshing to see democrats worried about spending after eight years of their God running the national debt up to almost $20T.

Then again they are crying because Trump wants to cut federal funding to PBS and the National Endowment for the Arts. Who will make all those statues of Jesus out of dog shit that we all need every day?

This thing is like when the leftists all of a sudden get concerned about veterans. The cost thing is nothing but a convenient bullshit talking point to further their agenda. They don't give a fuck about fiscal policy, the national debt or any of that other stuff, all they care about is getting as many Mexicans here as they can so they can attempt to buy votes.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      I for one, just want to know where the entire idea that the USA is the only country on Earth that shouldn't protect its own borders. Try border hopping in Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Turkey and see how that goes over. But globalists want the USA to allow any US hating person to just come on over? Fuck them. And $4.1B compared to the money wasted on illegal immigrants and lost tax revenue is a huge financial win for the USA. I believe recently I read $15B a year is spent on illegal immigration. Wall pays itself off immediately. Anyone not seeing the economic benefit is under educated. Investors would kill for this rate of return.
      i know this will be a hard concept for you to grab. and simply because it is purely rational.

have you compared previous posts about 'the deficit' and our 'budget', and then applied those same zeroes to your same figures? i'll bet you realize real quick if those zeroes mean everything to you, or you should stop mentioning them, cause they get toseed left and right.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        This thing is like when the leftists all of a sudden get concerned about veterans. The cost thing is nothing but a convenient bullshit talking point to further their agenda. They don't give a fuck about fiscal policy, the national debt or any of that other stuff, all they care about is getting as many Mexicans here as they can so they can attempt to buy votes.
        seeing as how neither of us have ever served in the armed forces, i would like to call you out on that and say that you should not speak on the armed forces.

not a matter of valor, but you took the easy way out same as me, and we should leave the conversation or military to the men who stood the test of time.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          i know this will be a hard concept for you to grab. and simply because it is purely rational.

have you compared previous posts about 'the deficit' and our 'budget', and then applied those same zeroes to your same figures? i'll bet you realize real quick if those zeroes mean everything to you, or you should stop mentioning them, cause they get toseed left and right.
          Do you ever have a fact or a point? Ever?

Comment

Lol. Naynay is literally trying to drag you down to his stupidity level to beat you by experience.

Comment

Probably up all in that brass monkey and in his "dark place." Seems to be a little bolder today than the usual.

Comment

Juiced89lx was in town last night and that dickhead convinced me to do a few too many shots. big shout out to my spelling though! to be black out drunk and have no typo's is something to be proud of.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

My question is what else is being done besides a wall? A wall is only a deterrent or method to slow entry really.

Are there any automated motion/vibration sensors to help deployment of border security?

Anything to deter even THINKING about climbing down the other side? (Mines or something?)

How bad is corruption among the agencies/officials responsible for border security?

What about airports - international flights?

What about the Canadian border?

What about seaports?

I also care about costs and any riff-raff from the basic "illegal Mexican" type thing, but in my eyes this should be a discussion about border security as a whole. Terrorists, items that can cause major devastation...etc.

I suppose plugging one hole is a start, but again just a wall is not enough. Tunnels, oceans...climbing it...destroying it...etc. There needs to be additional things, but I'm just not well informed on what exactly happens. If it's just status quo, we're not going to prevent anything more than we already are doing.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      My question is what else is being done besides a wall? A wall is only a deterrent or method to slow entry really.

Are there any automated motion/vibration sensors to help deployment of border security?

Anything to deter even THINKING about climbing down the other side? (Mines or something?)

How bad is corruption among the agencies/officials responsible for border security?

What about airports - international flights?

What about the Canadian border?

What about seaports?

I also care about costs and any riff-raff from the basic "illegal Mexican" type thing, but in my eyes this should be a discussion about border security as a whole. Terrorists, items that can cause major devastation...etc.

I suppose plugging one hole is a start, but again just a wall is not enough. Tunnels, oceans...climbing it...destroying it...etc. There needs to be additional things, but I'm just not well informed on what exactly happens. If it's just status quo, we're not going to prevent anything more than we already are doing.
                      I posted an article recently about Trump's Border Plan. It's quite comprehensive. Includes: Adding a shit load of Border and ICE, withholding funds from sanctuaries, rearranging judges to expedite hearings in a backlogged system, ending catch and release, ending the need for a court date----just straight deportation. With that, the limits are/were something like the person has to be within a hundred miles of the border and within 2 weeks of illegal entry to get straight deported...otherwise it's catch and release. But under the new order, Trump changed it to anywhere in the US and within 2 years of illegal entry...no court date needed...things like that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Do you ever have a fact or a point? Ever?

Hell no.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                            I posted an article recently about Trump's Border Plan. It's quite comprehensive. Includes: Adding a shit load of Border and ICE, withholding funds from sanctuaries, rearranging judges to expedite hearings in a backlogged system, ending catch and release, ending the need for a court date----just straight deportation. With that, the limits are/were something like the person has to be within a hundred miles of the border and within 2 weeks of illegal entry to get straight deported...otherwise it's catch and release. But under the new order, Trump changed it to anywhere in the US and within 2 years of illegal entry...no court date needed...things like that.
                            Got it, so trying to do more than just build a wall really. Still think additional tech and deterrents should be used to reduce the amount of personnel needed for patrols - more of a QRF type thing and inspections...etc.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I still think the make a game out of web cams for spotting and reporting them is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I still think the make a game out of web cams for spotting and reporting them is a great idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X