No announcement yet.

Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that a picture of the actual wall up there?? i can pick out 6 places i would just step over it
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      is that a picture of the actual wall up there?? i can pick out 6 places i would just step over it
      You must be one long legged mac daddy.

Comment

You, too, notice how that inferior remnant needs upgraded.

Comment

Trump hasn't built the wall yet, his administration is a complete failure.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            Let's have coffee. Well, I don't drink coffee so let's have a beer. Wait, I don't drink beer either. How about a sweet tea?
            How about inviting me and we can run a train on that bitch?

Comment

i can pick out 6 places i would just step over it
              And hopefully get shot by the snipers that we should have guarding the wall once it is built.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

LOL...at this thread
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

A bill to tax illegal immigrants to fund the construction of President Donald Trump’s border wall was introduced.

Comment

you wont get credit linking breitbart.

what they are doing is imposing a tarriff on all mexican goods, which in large for us means corona, avacados, limes, and things of that nature. that is mexico paying for it.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Avocados are the only item in naynay's examples that I buy, and I think I will still be able to afford them.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Avocados are the only item in naynay's examples that I buy, and I think I will still be able to afford them.
                        Gotta have limes for any good guac.

Comment

They're optional to me. The few times I make it, it doesn't stay around very long. Most avocados I eat are scooped from the shell and finished off immediately.

Comment

Lots of cars are still produced there and sold here. Hatchback Cruze models, Ford Fusions, Fiestas and Lincoln MKZs. Fiat also still has a truck plant there building Rams.

ATK engines processes a lot of core there and assembles many of their pushrod engines in Mexico. So do plenty of other engine manufacturers but they are local and the biggest.

Many refrigerators, safes, a/c units and pretty much any rebuilt car parts come from there.

Comment

you wont get credit linking breitbart.

what they are doing is imposing a tarriff on all mexican goods, which in large for us means corona, avacados, limes, and things of that nature. that is mexico paying for it.
                              You clearly have no grasp on what remittances are.

Comment

The wall just got 10 ft. higher.

Comment

Working...
                                X