What would DFWMUSTANGS do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    They know where you live if they stole them from your house. I would let cops handle it to avoid paranoia of retribution. This way the thieves may never know you identified your stuff and sent police. I might try and call the desk Sargent at the substation in the zip code where you've seen the wheels and tell them what happened, how you're identifying these etc., and hope the thieves aren't members of dfwmustangs.
    The seller is probably a fence based on the location

but I agree let the pd do its work, since it sounds like an easy score for them

Comment

As long as you know the shit is definitely yours then set up a meeting and just take it from them. What are they going to do, call the police?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

al p be like

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I vote "man on fire" style retribution. Make sure as you walk away you don't look at the explosion. Cool guys don't look at explosions.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Like the tags say, send in SVO.

CN

Comment

Id like to say Id go over there and whip their asses, but in reality, all you can do is inform the police and that's about it. Collect your insurance money and move on about your life.

Comment

Did you file an insurance claim? I'd call the cops and see what they say (about setting the seller up), and leave the internet hero shit to these other guys who obviously don't value their life over a set of wheels and tires..

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  i too, would go get up shit.
                  Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

I would leave it alone, take the insurance money and buy you some new wheels and tires. Not worth the hassle or the getting the law involved, for one, they ain't going to do shit about it. Two, if you do decide to take things into your own hands it will somehow be your fault and you will be the one behind bars and dealing with the legal issues, nah man let it go...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Adjust races as needed.

Comment

Damn...where in The Colony did this happen at? I live in TC and shit is starting to happen almost daily...I live in a nice neighborhood and cant even leave my garage door open while I do my yard! To many hood rats starting to roam the streets...

IMO - Set up a meeting time, look at the wheels, don't buy them of course get a license plate number, picture of the perp, run the plate and then let the popos know where your stuff is at . Or find a way to follow them home.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Update:::::::

I filed a police report. I was able to get the guys info from him. The detectives have all my copies of texts and all I could to prove the wheels and tires are mine. The fact he has several sets for sale excited the police. We shall see. They will pay him a visit in the next couple days so I have to have him hold the wheels for me somehow. I'll just offer him more money.

We are at The Boat House apartments right now waiting on our house to be finished across the street at Austin Waters.

I installed a badass two way alarm with all the bells and whistles in case some jackass tries anything again. I'm that dick who's car alarm goes off when someone sneezes and I don't give a shit!

Comment

Good deal, hopefully it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                              Update:::::::

I filed a police report. I was able to get the guys info from him. The detectives have all my copies of texts and all I could to prove the wheels and tires are mine. The fact he has several sets for sale excited the police. We shall see. They will pay him a visit in the next couple days so I have to have him hold the wheels for me somehow. I'll just offer him more money.

We are at The Boat House apartments right now waiting on our house to be finished across the street at Austin Waters.

I installed a badass two way alarm with all the bells and whistles in case some jackass tries anything again. I'm that dick who's car alarm goes off when someone sneezes and I don't give a shit!

Someones alarm went off last night for 1.5 hours. Started at 2:30AM. Some shitty 30 year old oldsmobile.

So fuck you.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Someones alarm went off last night for 1.5 hours. Started at 2:30AM. Some shitty 30 year old oldsmobile.

So fuck you.

Unlike that shitbox, mine will alert me when it goes off, so blow me.

Comment

Working...
                                X