Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good choice especially the color
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Yeah, that’s not accurate.
      Well, you're wrong.

Comment

So basically Ram is the truck equivalent of a taurus firearm? They are generally very functional, the lowest price point of the mid level offerings and while they may have a somewhat higher number of quality issues...its still a good product for the majority?

Comment

All are going to have issues regardless of Manufacturer. My '16 F150 has plenty of issues and quirkiness to it, but i still like it over any other truck. It's definitely a love/hate relationship. It's all about style at that point, they all perform similar in every aspect.

Comment

I still dont get why the Chevy guys like that cracked dash style though...

Comment

Any dash will crack if you don't take care of it, as anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                So basically Ram is the truck equivalent of a taurus firearm? They are generally very functional, the lowest price point of the mid level offerings and while they may have a somewhat higher number of quality issues...its still a good product for the majority?
                Except I have yet to see a single review put the 2019 F150 over the 2019 Ram. Like it or not the Italian company is doing good things with the CJDR brands. I have three of their products right now and really isn't anything out right now from any of the manufacturers I would replace any of them with.

Comment

Rams have taken the #2 spot from GMC/Chevy on light-duty trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Any dash will crack if you don't take care of it, as anything...
                    I've had fords for the last 15 years. Not a single one stayed in the garage and not a single one has had the dash crack.

Is this what GM owners have been telling themselves for the last 40 years?

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    Except I have yet to see a single review put the 2019 F150 over the 2019 Ram. Like it or not the Italian company is doing good things with the CJDR brands. I have three of their products right now and really isn't anything out right now from any of the manufacturers I would replace any of them with.
                    Ehhh...those reviews are all about craming features into the truck and initial quality. I think concerns about reliability are the main reason some have it lower. It takes a LONG time to correct that perception with the general public. Theres also a big difference in build quality and features...

Comment

I've had fords for the last 15 years. Not a single one stayed in the garage and not a single one has had the dash crack.

Ehhh...those reviews are all about craming features into the truck and initial quality. I think concerns about reliability are the main reason some have it lower. It takes a LONG time to correct that perception with the general public. Theres also a big difference in build quality and features...
                      So your personal cluster of Fords is an accurate representation of a study group of overall quality? I've had 2 F150's and 2 Mustangs in my life and I'm about 2/4 for POS vs. good vehicle. I just happen to deal with the issues granted they aren't major.
                      Last edited by Trip McNeely; 07-29-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

So your personal cluster of Fords is an accurate representation of a study group of overall quality? I've had 2 F150's and 2 Mustangs in my life and I'm about 2/4 for POS vs. good vehicle. I just happen to deal with the issues granted they aren't major.
                        I'm smarter than you...so I know I'm right.

Its like a well known thing that a GM dash is going to crack before you've paid it off. I'm not talking about 20 years of ownership.

What model years btw? Certainly nothing past 2005 has cracked on you...or you did something catastrophically wrong.

Comment

I'm smarter than you...so I know I'm right.

Its like a well known thing that a GM dash is going to crack before you've paid it off. I'm not talking about 20 years of ownership.

What model years btw? Certainly nothing past 2005 has cracked on you...or you did something catastrophically wrong.
                          Oh you're smarter than me...lol ok.

I'll just let you continue. You seem to have all of the answers here.

Comment

Oh you're smarter than me...lol ok.

I'll just let you continue. You seem to have all of the answers here.
                            Geez man dont get so wound up...clearly it was a joke. You need to calm down and tell me what fords that you owned had a cracked dash. And was it a tree or a mailbox that cracked them?

Comment

I didn't have any that had a cracked dash. When did I say that was the issue(s)?

05 Mustang GT
                              03 Mach 1
                              2011 EcoBoost F150
                              2016 5.0 F150

Comment

Man it's much worse than I thought...im Waaaaay smarter than you.

I didn't have any that had a cracked dash. When did I say that was the issue(s)?

05 Mustang GT
                                03 Mach 1
                                2011 EcoBoost F150
                                2016 5.0 F150
                                You responded to my sample size regarding a cracked dash...because some other dude thought they all cracked. It was the EXACT context of the post you quoted.

Comment

Working...
                                X