Bought something stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
    You have a local range that allows .50 BMG?
    Seems like most, if not all, of the local ranges up here no longer allow the big 50s.
    This is why I sold my AR-50. Both of my private ranges banned them.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      That's what I was told by a few. It was for gen II razor so it might be just that lineup. I know a few big retailers like cabelas supposedly has a good discount for mil too. Another that used to was sportoptics.

Not exactly a jab at them but the match I shot last weekend had 3 gen II razors in it and none were of the same quality despite all being the same model. Glass quality, eyebox and turret feel all varied. Someone that is tge occasional shooter likely won't notice though. Makes me really appreciate high end glass.
      Im FAAAR from an expert. But the optic that KBS mentioned is about $2,500.
      Is that not high end? Is fuckin $2500 midrange?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Im FAAAR from an expert. But the optic that KBS mentioned is about $2,500.
        Is that not high end? Is fuckin $2500 midrange?
        Pretty much. High end is S&B, Premier/ Tangent Theta, Minox and Hendsolt. The entire squad behind me was Schmidt scopes and they were probably 2:1 over other brands. Okies seem to like good glass. This isn't overly the exception as the razor is a lot of bang for the money. It just seems their qc is lacking.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Nice rifle! .50 BMG's make for really effective pig guns

"A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
          East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
          https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Nice rig, still debating if I want to do BORS.
            14 Raptor
            18 GT350

Comment

Working...
            X