No announcement yet.

Internet in HEB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have TWC too. Not that they are any better that ATT but they are faster and cheaper.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      That link gives me all kinds of options, but when I call the places they tell me they don't service my area. So far only AT&T does and it's a shitty 20down 1 up for fucking $60 a month.
      Damn, that's what I pay for 135dwn/35up with TWC.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Damn, that's what I pay for 135dwn/35up with TWC.
        They are offering me a 100/5 plan for $56... Looks like about the best/cheapest I can get.

Comment

As long as it's a stable connection without retarded amounts of packetloss, it should be fine.

I mean, how much bandwidth do you need to upload dick pics to grinder?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            As long as it's a stable connection without retarded amounts of packetloss, it should be fine.

I mean, how much bandwidth do you need to upload dick pics to grinder?
            I've got 6 cameras streaming all angles of my massive(ly exaggerated) cock 8 hours a day. So... a lot. Soot me a PM and I'll give you a user name and password to my website.

Comment

Called TWC and they offer a 100, 200, and 300 meg package at my place. Ordered the $100 for $49. The tech shows up and I get 10mbs MAX. He calls in and they set me up with the 10mbs but put "notes" that I was supposed to get 100mb... I've heard horror stories about their customer service and I haven't even made it a day without needing to call them. Wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
              X