Guitar players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar players

I recently decided to try and learn the guitar. I picked up a washburn acustic (electric) figuring thats easier . Is there a book, video, YouTube channel, etc that you would recommend? What's the easiest way to learn? Is thete a really easy song to learn that i can play ovet and ovet to just get the feel? Just turned 33 and wanted to see what happens. Thanks in advance.

use guitar tabs to and youtube to learn easy stuff. Play with someone who is experienced and have them give you pointers.
    2012 GT500

Comment

if only there was youtube when i was interested. i'd just try and find songs on youtube you like and see if anyone has done a 'how to' video and plink away.

Comment

this guy is pretty legit.

sigpic

Comment

Tabs can teach you how to play a song but it won't teach you how to play music itself. Start with learning and memorizing your major & minor pentatonic scales, that way you learn your common notes. From there it will be easier to learn your chords and what keys a song can be played in.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
          X