MSI laptops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSI laptops

I WANT a new laptop for light CAD, CAM and CAE use but i already have a desktop for more data heavy work. For that reason i absolutely wont spend a lot. I have seen a few in the 800 range that are definitely great fits, then an MSI popped up for like 600ish with close enough specs.

So are MSI laptops any good?

I don't have any experience with their laptops, but MSI is a good brand.

Comment

I've heard a lot of good things about them. A friend had one for awhile but then built a full gaming rig and gave his laptop to a friend of ours.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I've been lusting over a new XPS 15, bit more but damn it's a bad bitch for the money.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          I've been lusting over a new XPS 15, bit more but damn it's a bad bitch for the money.
          Even the 7000 series inspirons have some good specs for the money. Im not expecting the same performance as my high end machines so my budget is pretty low and at 799, the inspiron actually has more power than i need.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            actually has more power than i need.
            No such thing!!!
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Comment

Little late to the game but my woman has one...not the biggest fan. Sent in twice for keyboard replacements. Id spend a bit more and buy something nicer. Im an Asus fan.

Comment

Working...
                X