Bluetooth Stereo headset that's worth a F&*^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Stereo headset that's worth a F&*^

I am having trouble finding a good bluetooth stereo headset. So far I've tried:

Plantronics Backbeat Fit - Hurt my ears but sound better than the Pump Mini
    JBL Synchros Reflect BT - Fit great, sounded amazing, but it had trouble with sound from multiple sources (streaming audio and a text notification made a noise), and the mic sucked
    Blueant Pump mini - worst sounding set out of the three. Mic is fine and the fit is good. I just can't get past how shitty the audio quality is.

I am curious if anyone else has shopped for a stereo BT set, with a decent mic for calls, and sweatproof, and what they ended up with?

I'm looking at the LG Tone Infinim. Might be worth a look.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I have the older LG HBS-730 It has great sound and great mic, so long as there's NOT a lot of background noise.

Comment

I am not a fan of LG's design.

Comment

love my lg 750
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I liked my LGs until sweat killed them during a spin...

Comment

lg again those things are awesome and mine still worked after being washed and taking a spin in the dryer.

Comment

Some good info in this thread.

The Yurbud wired earbuds I had were great until I broke them. Perfect for running or whatever. Went in for a replacement and decided to try the bluetooth Jaybird X2s. I like almost everything about them. They sound great and not having a cord is definitely ideal; however, they just don't get loud enough when I'm trying to rage

I've personally been using the Jaybird BlueBud X's for about a year now and I'm pretty happy with them. Also got an old Motorola S805 over the ear setup that's nice when I don't need something compact.

Comment

Working...
                X