Kodi TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how's the quality?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      how's the quality?

Some really good. Most good. Some suck. As you can imagine, live streaming poses more buffering issues than say watching a movie, due to demand.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

how's the quality?
        mostly 720p and SD for live streaming.

Comment

All the TV shows and movies that are out of the theaters are HD

Comment

With an antenna and Kodi you could easily cut the cord

Comment

how's the quality?
              So you know sites like rainier land and moviesub and all those sites that stream torrents? The programs on Kodi just search those sites for you and put it in one place. So whatever quality is available through those type sites is what you'll get. Watched "warcraft" two days ago. Great quality (720p) but it had subs. However, movies that have been out for a bit, damn near perfect quality, no subs.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I downloaded the fire stick remote app on my phone and searching for movies is faster now that I can use my phone keyboard
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

I paid for realdebrid service and Im much happier. Its $20/6 months and there are a lot more servers with fast HD service.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I downloaded the fire stick remote app on my phone and searching for movies is faster now that I can use my phone keyboard
                    Man, never saw this thread before. Been using Kodi for a while but really haven't explored the potential to it so I hope that we get more people posting on here.

So my first question, any idea why the Fire App won't work on my Fire Box when it's wired? Works fine when it's wireless but hard wired it won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Man, never saw this thread before. Been using Kodi for a while but really haven't explored the potential to it so I hope that we get more people posting on here.

So my first question, any idea why the Fire App won't work on my Fire Box when it's wired? Works fine when it's wireless but hard wired it won't work.

Because the app works through wifi. Not infra red or bluetooth.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

can you get this using a roku?

Comment

I guess it's just me, but I can't stand the Kodi interface and usability at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            I guess it's just me, but I can't stand the Kodi interface and usability at all.
                            I'd have thought you of all people wouldn't mind it. I certainly don't.

What's your issue?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              can you get this using a roku?
                              No.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I'd have thought you of all people wouldn't mind it. I certainly don't.

What's your issue?
                                it's clunky, slow, locks up, etc. Sometimes it takes 15 tries to find a decent quality version of a show/movie to play. Half of the streaming sports stuff is pure crap.

I'll just stick to Plex and my downloader getting the stuff I want. I can have just about anything I want in less than 24 hours from the time it aired anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X