Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want a fully automatic firearm...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's best if you buy finger print specific ink. I've seen people try that stuff with other inks and it doesn't work. But then i also bought a $7 card holder off of eBay. I Velcrod it to my work table edge. It surprisingly takes a fair amount of ink, but just paractice rolling and pressure and you'll eventually get it. I'm no expert and I've never had any of mine be rejected.

Comment

Can you do your own prints under the revised law?
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I do have one of the print specific ink pads on the way but did not order a card holder. Good to hear its not that difficult.

Yes you can still do your own prints.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
          I do have one of the print specific ink pads on the way but did not order a card holder. Good to hear its not that difficult.

Yes you can still do your own prints.
          Card holder helps a lot because surprisingly that card will move on you and jack a lot of your prints up. They're like $7 on eBay and amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Card holder helps a lot because surprisingly that card will move on you and jack a lot of your prints up. They're like $7 on eBay and amazon.
            Will go ahead and grab one.

Comment

We do free prints at the PD. Just bring your cards.

Comment

Denton?

I talked to ours and they dont offer the service. Nearest department is Carrollton for $10 a card and only from 5-6:30pm on Mondays.

Comment

Highland Village. They want you to be a resident but I will print anymore.

Comment

so what happened to the op? Did he quit renting the guns etc?

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                      http://www.highlandvillage.org/362/Fingerprinting

Highland Village. They want you to be a resident but I will print anymore.
                      Funny that you mention this. HVPD has printed me many, many times for free starting in the mid 80s........

Does the PD still have all of the Nam era M16s? I used to shoot them with a few of the officers who were on the force when I was in my teens at a makeshift range that they had set up in the power line right of way off of Highland Village Rd.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Nah. Colt 6920's.

Comment

^^^^ That is too bad. When the PD was on HV road across the street from the A frame house y'all used to have a very large stash of old M16s and a few M14s that were government giveaways. I wonder what happened to them? Given how the old PD was ran I bet that they are at home in the closets of a few of the officers who used to work there.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            so what happened to the op? Did he quit renting the guns etc?
                            Packing his stuff again in preparation for the upcoming election.

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              Packing his stuff again in preparation for the upcoming election.

Lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X