X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey CWO

Check out my view last night.

I dont think he is on here anymore..

I went and saw the stars and the predators not long ago.

(pic from halftime)

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      I dont think he is on here anymore..

I went and saw the stars and the predators not long ago.

(pic from halftime)

Cool man. Nice seats. But what's halftime? I wonder how you guys will do with Bishop at Goal now.

Comment

oh yeah, lol..

i hadn't been to a hockey game and paid attention since the 90s but there were way more brothas on the ice than i would have imagined.

coolest game i ever went to was a University of Michigan hockey game vs Minnesota
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

oh yeah, lol..

i hadn't been to a hockey game and paid attention since the 90s but there were way more brothas on the ice than i would have imagined.

coolest game i ever went to was a University of Michigan hockey game vs Minnesota
          I've never been to a Collegiate game but have heard that they are fun. I will have to attend one up this way.

Comment

I was on vacation. I would normally be pretty jealous.

Nice fucking seats, nonetheless. Maybe still a little jealous. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              I was on vacation. I would normally be pretty jealous.

Nice fucking seats, nonetheless. Maybe still a little jealous. LOL.
              You should come up some time, we can go to a regular season game. I'm not buying you a playoff ticket! lol

Comment

oh yeah, lol..

The Allen Americans have a great team and the crowds are just as lively. Well worth the price of admission.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                I've never been to a Collegiate game but have heard that they are fun. I will have to attend one up this way.
                My wife and I were in town when they won the cup last season, but obviously the timing was pretty bad. I haven't seen the interior of the new arena. I'd like to see a playoff game once.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post

My wife and I were in town when they won the cup last season, but obviously the timing was pretty bad. I haven't seen the interior of the new arena. I'd like to see a playoff game once.
                  Yeah I hadn't been to a Pens game in awhile, but the playoff game was really awesome. If they advance to the finals I will be going to another one as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X