Best place to recycle computer junk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to recycle computer junk?

I've got a bunch of old computer parts and cables that I'd like to get rid of. What's the best way to recycle them? 3 or 4 standard moving boxes full of cables, and a couple boxes of cards/switches/cable modems/routers etc. What does everyone do with all their old junk?

If you have a good 4 port switch, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      If you have a good 4 port switch, I'll gladly take it off your hands.
      I've got a 24 port 3Com 10/100 switch that is in the pile. And a 12 port 10Mbps Hub... There is also a 2 port Intel print server in the pile, a couple of Cisco 1600 series routers. I also want to get rid of a couple Tatung dual proc Ultrasparcs, and a good stack of Sparc 10 and Sparc 20s.

Comment

i just put my stuff to the curb and it magically disappears

Comment

Goodwill or Salvation Army will take it

Comment

I got tired of trying to find the "green" way of disposing of old computer shit. I ended up throwing them out with my regular trash.
            Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

gazelle.com
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X