No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ contacted me first so he gets first shot thanks for all the PM's guys.
    I will get some photos of all the AK mags tonight.
    CJ I'm looking for 9mm 223/556 ammo. I also need a complete AR barrel assembly to finish my top end. Sight barrel nut gas tube muzzle brake.

Bigjeep

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigjeep View Post
      CJ contacted me first so he gets first shot thanks for all the PM's guys.
      I will get some photos of all the AK mags tonight.
      CJ I'm looking for 9mm 223/556 ammo. I also need a complete AR barrel assembly to finish my top end. Sight barrel nut gas tube muzzle brake.

Bigjeep
      okay maybe we can figure a trade out somewhere. I have a barrel nut, front sight. I don't have a gas tube I might have a muzzle brake, what thread? 1/2x28 or 5/8x24? Is it a stainless barrel? Do you need a handguard?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        okay maybe we can figure a trade out somewhere. I have a barrel nut, front sight. I don't have a gas tube I might have a muzzle brake, what thread? 1/2x28 or 5/8x24? Is it a stainless barrel? Do you need a handguard?
        I have a muzzle break if you need it. Just a regular A2 hider.

Comment

• I need a complete barrel assembly I have the complete upper receiver and bolt. Barrels disappeared when I was ready to buy one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigjeep View Post
            I need a complete barrel assembly I have the complete upper receiver and bolt. Barrels disappeared when I was ready to buy one.
            Well I have most of what you would need. What If I traded you a mid length MOE handguard in black, front sight/gasblock, handguard cap, barrel nut, flash hider. All you would need is gas tube and taper pins after you get your barrel. Those should be more than $5.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Well I have most of what you would need. What If I traded you a mid length MOE handguard in black, front sight/gasblock, handguard cap, barrel nut, flash hider. All you would need is gas tube and taper pins after you get your barrel. Those should be more than $5.
              I have several hand guards and Im really looking for a carbine length system.
              What else you got?

Comment

• I have 200 gen 2 pmags and looking to trade for guns. No junk.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                  I have 200 gen 2 pmags and looking to trade for guns. No junk.

Daaaaamn. My guy didn't come though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Daaaaamn. My guy didn't come though.
                    Mine did.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Mine did.

Do you have any Fde mags?

Comment

Do you have any Fde mags?
                        No only black at this time.
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

No only black at this time.
                          Damn, had a deal for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by stang View Post
                            I have 100 rounds of Federal 9mm FMJ, will trade for .223 or 5.56 ammo.
                            Willing to sell it?

I can't find any in the Austin area or online.

Comment

• Does anyone have a pistol grip nut/screw for an ak laying around?

Comment

• Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                                Willing to sell it?

I can't find any in the Austin area or online.
                                How much you looking for I got a ton of 9mm coming?
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X