Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 PETA's Secret Slaughter of Kittens, Puppies - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PETA's Secret Slaughter of Kittens, Puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Once the stray population winds down, send the homeless over seas to fight the wars.
    Rinse, repeat.
    I say exterminate the retards, disabled, and the old too. Welfare, we start letting them fight for their meals like that movie hunger games.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Is that anything like the idiots that protest abortions but support the death penalty?
      Unborn babies don't normal rape, kill or murder. When they start doing that, I will rethink my stance on abortion.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Unborn babies don't normal rape, kill or murder. When they start doing that, I will rethink my stance on abortion.
        They gotta start somewhere....

Comment

Hopefully on your mom!

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

Is that anything like the idiots that protest abortions but support the death penalty?
              Nope. You have to kill someone or several someones to get on death row versus just sitting there after your 'parents' created you.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                I say exterminate the retards, disabled, and the old too. Welfare, we start letting them fight for their meals like that movie hunger games.
                Please try.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

People executing tame animals
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

PETA strikes again!

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta) has apologised and paid a family almost $49,000 after taking and euthanising a little girl's pet chihuahua.
                    WRX

Comment

Working...
                    X