2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Okay, it's that time of the year again. When it isn't hot as shit outside and worth going to the range. This year we're going to have a change of venue. Instead of JCSSA with it's cramped skeet area (which really isn't a skeet area, they kinda frown upon that) and being quite a bit out of the way, I'm going to change it to some private property in Venus. A few members have been out there. It's a MUCH larger area where we can really throw the clays far, and we can accomodate more people. The downside is there isn't any facilities (awning, gun racks, pavement), so we'll have to bring our own. But, the upside is we can do whatever the hell we want, which means machine guns.

So, we need to set aside some dates for this. My proposal is short notice, but Saturday November 1st.

Anyone that would like to attend is invited. Even soap.

Stuff you need to bring:
    • Box of Clays (~$9.99)
    • Guns
    • Ammo for guns

Attendees:
    1. CJ
    2. soap
    3. kbscobravert
    4. Pokulski Blatz
    5. red89coupe
    6. Baron Von Crowder
    7. racrguy
    8. Probie
    9. NoClassic
    10. Chas_svo
    11. Jewrrick +1
    12. mustang_revival
    13. GeorgeG
    14. Crazie
    15. Musbrad2
    16. inline 6
    17. mudpuppy
    18. TeeShock
    19. Samhain
    20. GhostTX
    21. Brandon-K +1

Last edited by CJ; 10-31-2014, 09:35 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

There were some prepper wannabe's out there last weekend, had the place jammed up with all their camo pants and mercedes benz.

Comment

They won't be out there, we will have the entire area to ourselves.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nice, I take it you made arrangements.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Nice, I take it you made arrangements.
          yes.

Comment

Subscribing, but I won't be back in the states until Nov 9th, so I assume I will miss out.

Comment

Venus? Nothing but meth heads there.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd be in
                Last edited by Probie; 10-22-2014, 07:31 PM.
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I wanna go too.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    There were some prepper wannabe's out there last weekend, had the place jammed up with all their camo pants and mercedes benz.
                    Oh no! I missed my prepper meeting!

If Nov. 1st I should be able to make it!
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I am theoretically in.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        I am theoretically in.
                        You have a 99% cancellation rate at the moment. I'm hoping we can decrease that Yale!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Venus? Nothing but meth heads there.
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I'd be in
                            I'm out...

Comment

now now you bastards...

Comment

Working...
                              X