Alright, get your stopwatches out - Form 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I just checked on a Form 4 we submitted back in July. It went pending in December and she said 6-7 months for approval. I sure wish we could efile those too.
    Just got a PM that my Form 4 is ready for pick up. Now to get one sent in for my Specwar 7.62.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Got my form 4 approval last week. Was submitted oct 20th.

Comment

Ident Marking is pretty cool. Walk in price is $60 cash. Fine with me. In and out in about 20 minutes.

Bam:
        Attached Files

Comment

E-filed my second form 1 on 6/26. Still waiting. UGH
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

They are just getting into June for form 1s. You likely have a couple more months before its in your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
              They are just getting into June for form 1s. You likely have a couple more months before its in your hands.
              This is bullshit shit
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I agree. May was when a shit ton of forms started to come in apparently. I have a form 4 that went pending just a few days before yours.

Comment

My 3, May 23, 2016 submitted Form 1s took 6 months.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have a end of June form 4 approval.

Comment

About to form 1 a couple items, not looking forward to the wait. Suppose I should have started long ago

Comment

It encouraging to hear people with May and June coming back. I guess they are just all over the place when it comes to form 1 times.

Comment

Form 4 individual. May submission. Approved yesterday. Error/correction letter received in December slowed it up a bit.

Comment

Got my last SBR papers back yesterday that were submitted just before the deadline. Now if if only my 2 suppressesors would get their pardons from nfa jail.
                            Jon

Comment

I had a suppressor on a form 1 on 10/10/2016. Modern Outfitters called me on 1/10/2017 and said they'd received my suppressor and to come in for my form 4. Took right at 3 months for my Form 1. Hoping I'll see my Form 4 before the end of 2017.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                I had a suppressor on a form 1 on 10/10/2016. Modern Outfitters called me on 1/10/2017 and said they'd received my suppressor and to come in for my form 4. Took right at 3 months for my Form 1. Hoping I'll see my Form 4 before the end of 2017.
                                I think you mean form 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X