Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Ruger 10mm 1911??!! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger 10mm 1911??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty, pretty, pretty cool.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I think grabagun has them on sale.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Not to start a big debate but..

Does anyone carry a 10mm daily? Fun is one thing, but is a 10mm really necessary for a carry weapon? Will a 9mm (or perhaps a 40) not kill someone just as dead, without the need to disintegrate them? And without trying to hold onto a mexican jumping bean. Exaggerations I know but you get the idea.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Does anyone carry a 10mm daily? Fun is one thing, but is a 10mm really necessary for a carry weapon? Will a 9mm (or perhaps a 40) not kill someone just as dead, without the need to disintegrate them? And without trying to hold onto a mexican jumping bean. Exaggerations I know but you get the idea.
          It seems a bit overkill for a daily CCW unless you spend your time in the woods of Alaska facing down bears. I daily a .45acp and I think it's adequate.

Comment

I'm gonna get me one for my birthday or Christmas. I'm gonna edc it in the winter too.

Comment

Yes. A glock 29 edc

Comment

When it is cool enough outside for more than just a t-shirt I frequently carry a G20. IMHO a 10mm is about the same as a hot .357mag and I have never heard of anyone getting pissy about someone carrying a .357mag. When it is hot I carry .357 or .327 revolvers.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  When it is cool enough outside for more than just a t-shirt I frequently carry a G20. IMHO a 10mm is about the same as a hot .357mag and I have never heard of anyone getting pissy about someone carrying a .357mag. When it is hot I carry .357 or .327 revolvers.
                  I thought you just shot people by pointing your finger and yelling, "BANG!"

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    I thought you just shot people by pointing your finger and yelling, "BANG!"
                    In the times I have had to shoot someone I let my gun make all of the noise.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Neat! I'm definitely picking one up.

Big fan of Ruger. Picked up an American Pistol in .45 a few weeks back and love it.

Comment

While I'm sure I'd love 10mm, my solution is easier on ammo cost. Get one chambered in .40 like an STI and then reload your own and load them long to the same power factor (almost). WAY cheaper on ammo and any .40 cal brass will do whereas 10mm is harder to find.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          While I'm sure I'd love 10mm, my solution is easier on ammo cost. Get one chambered in .40 like an STI and then reload your own and load them long to the same power factor (almost). WAY cheaper on ammo and any .40 cal brass will do whereas 10mm is harder to find.
                          For people that don't reload and want an off the shelf gun, that's a terrible idea.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I do.
                            Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Why not just get one chambered in 10mm and load your own at that point?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X