Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i pray for you

Comment

Thank you. My mother and grandmother tell me the same thing.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

unfortunately i am designing the toyota headquarters right now, and i have a feeling he and i would just end up shirtless in a pool together. and for that reason i'm out.

Comment

k way?

Comment

Lol, confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              2340 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75220. I will be there today from about 9:30am to about 11am and should be easy to spot. I will be wearing tan cargo pants, a white t-shirt, tan boots, and a tan boonie cap. What will you be driving?
              Checkmate
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                and a tan boonie cap.
                That you obtained during your ventures of wrestling lions tigers and bears, oh my!

Comment

svo bIKINI'S FOR LUNCH?

Comment

You went from wanting to murder him with your friends to asking him to a shitty breastaurant for lunch?

Comment

i would never murder anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        That you obtained during your ventures of wrestling lions tigers and bears, oh my!
                        Or I could have just bought it from Amazon.com
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                          I come to the conclusion that selling an embryo is selling baby parts.
                          I'm sure they'd say something like "Well how do you define 'parts'? Is the whole thing an individual 'part'? We're talking about 'parts' here!" Something like Bill Clinton's "depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is"

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          i pray for you
                          No need to pray for anyone here. Nobody would say, or do, any of the stuff that gets posted up here. But they'd type it out on an internet forum.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I'm sure they'd say something like "Well how do you define 'parts'? Is the whole thing an individual 'part'? We're talking about 'parts' here!" Something like Bill Clinton's "depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is"
                            I think you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

No need to pray for anyone here. Nobody would say, or do, any of the stuff that gets posted up here. But they'd type it out on an internet forum.
                              i really did fuck your sister though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                i really did fuck your sister though.
                                Should I start calling you SVO?
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X