UFC fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    The visual evidence of blatant steroid abuse is so fucking apparent. Who the hell rallies that fucking hard behind a cheater of that caliber?
    I'm not rallying for anyone and you can't be that obtuse to think that most MMA fighters aren't cheating in some way or fashion, just read GSP's take on it.

Everyone loves/loved DE, but he was cheating to help a team mate win and it cost him his life...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      "Spoiled". Has worked hard since day one, and my god does it show. i don't know how that comes out to "spoiled".
      Dana has bent over backwards and then some for her, I would say she is spoiled over all the other girls in the ufc for sure.

I dont like her either, never have since she came on the seen but Im not hating just not a favorite. Im a cupcake fan first.

Comment

Just my shitty two cents. Looked like Rousey was holding onto that chicks hair when she was punching her in the head. Bethes body was pulling away but her head was glued to Rouseys hand.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Just my shitty two cents. Looked like Rousey was holding onto that chicks hair when she was punching her in the head. Bethes body was pulling away but her head was glued to Rouseys hand.

How dare you, sir! That woman is a Saint and exhibits the true conduct of a deserving champion.

Comment

Mma where is the technique. All i see is random punches being thrown

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              Mma where is the technique. All i see is random punches being thrown
              Yep, thats all it is. You've figured it out. Go be a star!
              sigpic

Comment

Star on your moms face

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  Star on your moms face
                  It won't be for free mother fucker. She's got bills to pay!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                    Dana has bent over backwards and then some for her, I would say she is spoiled over all the other girls in the ufc for sure.

I dont like her either, never have since she came on the seen but Im not hating just not a favorite. Im a cupcake fan first.
                    I'll agree that she most likely gets different treatment than the other girls from Dana/UFC peeps, but I can't call that spoiled. She is bringing in some major $$$ and bringing a whole new audience to the sport. I can't really blame Dana for treating her like a star.

I'm obviously not as hardcore of a fan as Magnus, and I don't really care too much who hates her and who loves her. Some of the interviews that I've seen, do not really show a "spoiled ass brat" in my opinion. From what I've seen, she is not now, nor has she ever lived a spoiled lifestyle. She has made comments that she is just happy to be doing something that affords her the ability to take care of her family and spend time with them as well.

She seems fairly humble as far as her fame/status is concerned. She's a cocky ass chick when it comes to her fighting, but I probably would be too if I was in her shoes. She's not invincible, but she definitely hasn't found anyone yet that is on her level.

There's my 3 cents, spend it wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Do you have kids? Actually your answer doesn't matter, I have three girls and they are all spoiled ass brats. So trust me when I tell you, I know a spoiled ass brat when I see one. Did I have a part in spoiling them, you bet your ass I did, would I change it, probably not. Until you have kids (girls), trust me when I tell you, that bitch is a spoiled ass little brat and when Cyborg stops juicing, she will get her ass handed to her...
                      I seriously doubt it, I have seen her rocked with shots before. She will go nighty nighty.

Comment

Working...
                      X