Electric bikes...on isle of man TT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric bikes...on isle of man TT?

I thought this was extremely odd to see...but neat none the less. What do yall feel about electric bikes?

I'm all about internal combustion but man an electric sport bike would be pretty stealthy. I can usually hear guys blasting up and down the interstate 5 miles away easy

Comment

electricity makes everything better. Bring it on.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Shocking!

Comment

Which company will produce the first hybrid and full electric sport bike for consumers?
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

honda

Comment

Doesn't Harley have an electric bike?

Comment

Yamaha has a police version electric dirtbike. If the battery life is good I am all in on buying one of those for myself.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Battery technology is still shitty but getting better.

A good electric ATV would be great for border patrol.

Comment

Just remembered my nephew has an electric trials bike and looked them up. These things are badass.

Sorry, on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Just remembered my nephew has an electric trials bike and looked them up. These things are badass.

Sorry, on my phone.
                      whats it called?? where do you get one?

Comment

From the video it appears www.osetbikes.com .

Comment

ok thats gay as hell, i'd rather have the real thing, and not one with MTB tires on it.

Comment

Maybe it was these.

Manufacturer of 100% electric motorcycles for the street and dirt.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                            X