Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops

Comment

• Fucked him up pretty good. Broke off a harness tab and both nitrous bottles broke free and got ejected. He's lucky he didn't get killed.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Glad he will be ok, you can always build another ride.

Comment

• Did something on the car break

Comment

• A part on the suspension broke and sent him into the wall hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                A part on the suspension broke and sent him into the wall hard.
                Nothing on that suspension broke. He was still in it when the car got on the clean concrete and it broke loose. At that point he already had too much momentum going there was nothing he could do except hang on.

I would be all over some chassis builders ass for that rinkydink tab the belts were bolted to and for the bottles to be able to come out that easy.

Comment

• pretty sure he and mickey built the chassis, so maybe he just gets on his own ass.

Comment

• safety equipment in the drag word is a joke.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• It does seem a bit silly to build a $100k car and go tear it up running no prep on the second weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        safety equipment in the drag word is a joke.
                        When shit's done like that it is.
                        Joe Smith built the car I wrecked, Got on top of the guard rail upside down and rolled 5 time before coming to a stop on it's roof past the finish line and nothing came loose in the car.
                        Nitrous bottles stayed put and seat belts still had my ass tightly in the seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                          When shit's done like that it is.
                          Joe Smith built the car I wrecked, Got on top of the guard rail upside down and rolled 5 time before coming to a stop on it's roof past the finish line and nothing came loose in the car.
                          Nitrous bottles stayed put and seat belts still had my ass tightly in the seat.
                          Not saying that there isnt well executed work out there, but bullshit that never should be allowed to pass through tech happens all the time. Why have tech?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Not saying that there isnt well executed work out there, but bullshit that never should be allowed to pass through tech happens all the time. Why have tech?
                            Star struck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Sucks for DD
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Ouch. Maybe Jackie can loan him the truck again

Comment

Working...
                                X