No announcement yet.

UFC fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and this argument is pretty stupid to begin with. is tv really going to air a black male beating up on a white woman? ha

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      just asking, if theyre fighting with rules to her advantage, and you would bet on her everytime. i honestly doubt floyd would take this fight, why would he? and i'm skeptical on a fair fight between a man and woman, with tv ratings, etc... involved
      He wont if he's smart. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. If he wins he beat up a woman and who cares. If he loses he was beat by a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Did the other chick shit herself? I saw a pic and thought she mighta let some doo doo flow
        Looks like she did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Man there isn't a good fight one coming up.
          They dumped all they had this summer I guess.
          Still hoping for McGregor v Aldo in December at jerry world.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I was really hoping Correia would get it done. Rousey's still a cunt.

Comment

If you're judging cuntness, Bethe is much more of a cunt that Ronda is.

The Ronda hate is hilarious. it stems from overconfident (yet honest) interviews, and shitty pieced together reality tv footage.
              sigpic

Comment

I just came in to see this picture of the shitty pants.

You guys disappoint.

Comment

Actually, the hate stems from her being a bratty rotten cunt.

Source: She's a bratty rotten cunt.

Comment

lol, bratty rotten cunt.

She's confident in what she does, she's been doing it damn near since she was born, and it shows. Somehow, this makes her a bratty cunt. Anyone else talks shit, they're just "hyping the fight."

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I just came in to see this picture of the shitty pants.

You guys disappoint.
                    That was a fake. photoshop.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would like to try lasting 34 seconds with her.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Eh, I'm a fan of RR. Is she cocky? Sure. How could she not be at this point? With eleventy billion wins and no losses, and putting all of her opponents down in 3 seconds, anyone would be a bit cocky and proud.

I've also watched a few interviews and it seems as if she is probably pretty humble underneath it all, and she definitely understands the sport and the game. Whether you like her or not, she is earning the respect as a fighter.

I would have loved to see the fight last 2 or 3 minutes just so Rousey could punish her, but I knew Bethe couldn't last that long.

Comment

lets not forget she's able to do it, without being an eye gouging, oblique kicking piece of shit, with several outside-the-octagon problems, and people still don't like her. i fucking laugh at those people. You're only reason for not liking her is she talks "bratty", but get a dui wreck with a couple of whores in your car (while your baby momma at home), snort coke like it's the 80's, and perform a drugged up hit and run and you're still "cool in my book."
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

And she was pretty damn right in that video.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                                Love her.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                lets not forget she's able to do it, without being an eye gouging, oblique kicking piece of shit, with several outside-the-octagon problems, and people still don't like her. i fucking laugh at those people. You're only reason for not liking her is she talks "bratty", but get a dui wreck with a couple of whores in your car (while your baby momma at home), snort coke like it's the 80's, and perform a drugged up hit and run and you're still "cool in my book."
                                Just not as much as mangus the marvelous...

Comment

Working...
                                X