No announcement yet.

30.06 sign posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man if only there was a 30.06 posted at sandy hook. Could have saved so many lives.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Man if only there was a 30.06 posted at sandy hook. Could have saved so many lives.
      "Shucks! I can't shoot the people here, because they don't let me take my weapon in."

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      These days man, you gotta think about 20 people shanking you or bullets flying over kids being brats.
      I think it's more of "my daddy will sue you" or the police will show up at some point and make sure you stop resisting.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        And actually the Cinemark Tinseltown in Grapvine does not have 30.06 signage. Just "no firearms allowed"...which I smile at as I walk past.
        I have yet to see a Cinemark with a 30.06 posted.

No one else has reported one, either, except in El Paso, and that has been falsely identified as well (just no firearms generic sign):
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          I have yet to see a Cinemark with a 30.06 posted.
          If I had made a bet on Cinemark having the 30.06 I would have lost. I went by 2 locations and not even a no guns sign that I could see.

I swore I remember the local news talking about them doing it since they are headquarters is in Plano. Maybe it was just PR talk

Comment

Working...
          X