Netflix Original: Bill Nye Saves The Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    you need not worry about it. let jesus take the wheel.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
    The liberals call him Al (Gore)

Comment

you need not worry about it. let jesus take the wheel.
      Who better? No proof any one person, neither Gore or Obama or Leonardo DiCaprio have done anything to curb what you claim will be the end of us all. I'd suggest you keep riding your bicycle. At least it aides in your traditional smug liberal shitbaggery.

Climate change...
      Last edited by SS Junk; 06-06-2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Who better? No proof any one person, neither Gore or Obama or Leonardo DiCaprio have done anything to curb what you claim will be the end of us all.
        So if we're both assuming the "worst" does actually happen, your saying a miracle will fix all that is wrong?

This is what you call the opposite of a "problem solver".
        2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

• He is a far cry from a "critical thinker".
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
            So if we're both assuming the "worst" does actually happen, your saying a miracle will fix all that is wrong?

This is what you call the opposite of a "problem solver".
            The current situation all goes back to the Fall of Mankind, where we took it upon ourselves to exclusively be our own "problem solvers". It shows...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Who better? No proof any one person, neither Gore or Obama or Leonardo DiCaprio have done anything to curb what you claim will be the end of us all. I'd suggest you keep riding your bicycle. At least it aides in your traditional smug liberal shitbaggery.

Climate change...
              I guess wanting to take steps in the direction of cleaner energy on a global scale isn't doing anything.

OMG, they still fly in planes! That's your argument.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I guess wanting to take steps in the direction of cleaner energy on a global scale isn't doing anything.

OMG, they still fly in planes! That's your argument.
                His argument is that the biggest abusers are the ones telling us the world is ending because of the abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  His argument is that the biggest abusers are the ones telling us the world is ending because of the abuse.
                  How are they the biggest abusers?

BTW, his argument before was that there's not enough evidence for him to believe it then ignored me when I asked him how he can believe in God.

Comment

How are they the biggest abusers?

BTW, his argument before was that there's not enough evidence for him to believe it then ignored me when I asked him how he can believe in God.
                    Really?

Honestly, I don't care what he said before this. I also don't really care that he didn't answer you. That has nothing to do with me.

Comment

Really?

Honestly, I don't care what he said before this. I also don't really care that he didn't answer you. That has nothing to do with me.
                      His arguments are extremely short-sighted and fallible.

I'm looking at it this way. NASA has said that after decades of looking at Earth's climate as a whole some alarms have been raised and we should start taking some measures that might alleviate the situation. Then you have major oil companies, the companies who's profits would undoubtedly be hit the hardest bring a "scientist" in who happens to be on their payroll to say "Nah. Looks normal to me."

I don't think that anybody is saying to give up your private jet, your yacht, or your old car that gets six miles per gallon and burns through a quart of oil a month. They're saying that on a grand scale, major manufacturers need to take precautionary measures just in case things get bad. Why do they want the government involved? Because governments essentially have endless money that can help the manufacturers research and develop greener tech and if need be make sure that whatever money they're getting for that purpose is being used that way.

Comment

Because governments essentially have endless money that can help the manufacturers
                        I removed the filler

Where does all this unlimited government money come from exactly?

Comment

• so you see the point?

well put jd.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I removed the filler

Where does all this unlimited government money come from exactly?
                            In modern history have we had a major industrial country just go...oh fuck, we're out of money, I guess we'll see you later!

Comment

so you see the point?

well put jd.
                              Yes. The point is a money grab. Like I've been saying.

Comment

Yes. The point is a money grab. Like I've been saying.
                                That's a blanket argument that could be used for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X