No announcement yet.

Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another angle, take what you want from it.
    sigpic

Comment

• If that really was gun fire from the 5th floor the window should be broken out. I haven't found any pictures that show that portion of the hotel, only the room on the 32nd floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        If that really was gun fire from the 5th floor the window should be broken out.
        Exactly. Were they magic bullets that could go through a window without breaking it? Did then hotel have a replacement window and team ready to install it to cover up the broken one before anyone noticed? Of course not.

I've never in my life been to a place with more flashing lights than Las Vegas. Using some poor quality video of some flashing lights in the distance to bolster a false flag claim is just weak as fuck.

Comment

• Video won't load on my slow ass internet here but I read the comments on line...that is spliced together. The lighting was completely different and there were no concert goers seen. If truly filmed from the ground during the event, there would be people running all over the place. Was there? Again, can't see the video, only repeating what I read in comment section from those who can.

Dude did it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Was wondering how long it would take the Giffords to start mouthing about gun control. Won't be long before they prop Gabby in front of Congress to say, "Guns baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad."

Comment

• She "happened" to be on the hill yesterday and available for a press conference and photo op.

Comment

• Las-Vegas-gunman-used-'bump-stock'-device

Comment

• Just like JFK. In a government covert operation, there wont be any broken windows. Just the one trove to draw attention. I'm not saying there was a 2nd shooter. I'm saying the guy up in the 32nd floor had been dead before the shooting even started. OK I'm done with the conspiracy shit. I just don't trust anyone anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I won't be surprised in the slightest if those become illegal to sail and H.R.367 is done away with.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    At least one news outlet reporting he had two rifles with bumpstocks. Photos show ARs.
                    And suddenly their "contributors" will be experts and lecture all of us common folk how evil they are.

Comment

• Sigh, never ends.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        I won't be surprised in the slightest if those become illegal to sail and H.R.367 is done away with.

And suddenly their "contributors" will be experts and lecture all of us common folk how evil they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          I won't be surprised in the slightest if those become illegal to sail and H.R.367 is done away with.

I just want to keep my silencers.

Comment

• I've been wondering since the first videos of the shooting began showing up all over the web...people filming from all over the place looking up at the hotel...but yet even while the gunfire is rapidly going on there is NONE....ZERO.....muzzle flash coming from the two windows that were broken out. However there are various other videos showing bright flashes from much lower down in the middle of the hotel that simultaneously matches the gunfire being heard..shot for shot. This investigation stinks and has cover-up and false flag written all over it. The guy murdered in that hotel room is a patsy.

Comment

• Comment

• Word
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X