No announcement yet.

Time to shoot some skeet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, let's go shoot some skeet/sporting clays sometime.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Nice, let's go shoot some skeet/sporting clays sometime.
      gtg again? I'm down.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        gtg again? I'm down.
        me too.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Well, we need to find a weekend that isn't going to be balls ass cold. I can't this weekend, however the 14th and 21st I'm free. Let's keep it tentative for 14th depending on people's schedules. I can always bring heaters if necessary.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Im dying to go do a sporting clay range somewhere.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm not too good but I'm in.
                Last edited by Probie; 12-02-2013, 01:33 PM.
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  I'm not too good but I'm in.
                  aint but one way to get better.
                  Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 12-02-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

my brain is hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      my brain is hurting.
                      Meh, quick post from my phone I ain't even worried.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'm game.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          Im dying to go do a sporting clay range somewhere.
                          I haven't shot at one since my mother ran the Waco Gun Club upteen years ago. I used to be a pretty darn good shot. I doubt I could hit 2 or 3 now.

I have an 1100 I normally shoot with also. I rarely bust out the Perazzi.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            I'm game.
                            Poor choice of words in a thread about shooting. lol
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This thread is proof that I need more guns. Any recomendations on a nice over under and a autoloader?

Comment

It's all about money. Browning Citori is a bad bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X