Noveske flaming pig...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
    I have a DPMS levang i picked up for $35 a couple years ago on my 7.5. Does a good job of directing the "whump" feeling forward.

I have a M92 with an ak 74 style brake on it to keep the areas next to me clear lol.
    I use a levang on my 7.5 as well
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have a similar one by Ice Arms that's half the weight and a third of the price. It does it's job to throw the noise down range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

Pretty sure I looked into that picture and it wasn't of a flaming pig break, it's some sort of AK break.

Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Pretty sure I looked into that picture and it wasn't of a flaming pig break, it's some sort of AK break.

Think it's one of the foNoveskes..

Comment

Fauxveske?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Anyone here using one of these? I was out shooting the other day and had my company comment on how the concussion was easily felt from my 7.5" sbr. I started looking into this little device and I am thinking of picking one up. Just wondering if anyone here has one?
                Don't be a puss. Buy a loudener.

Comment

I'm of the opinion that flash hiders increase the length of your gun too much, so I opt to just remove them for maximum concealability. Also chicks dig big fire balls.

Comment

There is one on Collin county gun trader (Facebook) for $100.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I'm of the opinion that flash hiders increase the length of your gun too much, so I opt to just remove them for maximum concealability. Also chicks dig big fire balls.
                      I hate you and your philosophy.

Comment

I like this one, and its more easily removable

ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Rainier Arms specializes in high-end AR15 parts, AR15 accessories, AR15 grips, AR15 stocks, AR15 uppers, AR15 lowers, AR15 barrels and much more...
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Or shoot with this jack-wagon:

Comment

My personal favorite.
                              PWS CQB 5.56

http://www.skdtac.com/PWS-CQB-Flash-...-p/pws.105.htm

Comment

^^ that one sounds bad ass! kinda metalic sounding
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X