30.06 sign posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30.06 sign posted

I went to the AMC Movies at the Parks Mall on Saturday night. I hadn't been there in about a month, the last time I was there they had a "no weapons" sign. I always look for the dreadful 30.06 sign, because I have my CHL. When I looked up after my wife and myself and several of our friends had bought the tickets I saw they have 2 signs posted on the glass 1 on the left side and 1 on the right side in both English and Spanish. So I went to the truck and drove around and disarmed myself then went in to watch the movie. What would you have done? And What would have happen if I didn't dissarm and someone found out, like a cop or a movie attendant saw a bulge or maybe I was printing a little bit? Just a question, because I don't like dissarming myself.

To many scenarios. Told to put it away elsewhere or jail and criminal charges.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the font is too small on those. I'll def be sure to look for it at the Irving location. Cause at the Irving location..... You actually may need your gun.

Comment

Another reason to save your money/time and stay home with Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by got crawlers View Post
          I went to the AMC Movies at the Parks Mall on Saturday night. I hadn't been there in about a month, the last time I was there they had a "no weapons" sign. I always look for the dreadful 30.06 sign, because I have my CHL. When I looked up after my wife and myself and several of our friends had bought the tickets I saw they have 2 signs posted on the glass 1 on the left side and 1 on the right side in both English and Spanish. So I went to the truck and drove around and disarmed myself then went in to watch the movie. What would you have done? And What would have happen if I didn't dissarm and someone found out, like a cop or a movie attendant saw a bulge or maybe I was printing a little bit? Just a question, because I don't like dissarming myself.
          This is probably caused by the recent altercation with the police officer. They will tell you to leave politely, at least that's what the told the officer. I do not know if they had a 30.06 sign posted. HOWEVER. law dictates that ALL entrances to the theater must show the 30.06 verbiage. And if I'm not mistaken, there is no place to put that if you come in from the mall side. So essentially, it's irrelevant.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Im carryin regardless. Id rather be asked to leave vs getting killed by some crazy nutjob on a shooting spree. Fuck that sign.

Comment

I simply would declare AMC dead to me and never give them my business again.

Comment

I'd not want to frequent that establishment - but also, if concealed no one will ever know.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Most importantly why are you still going to the Parks Mall?

Comment

I would not, repeat would not, disarm at the Parks Mall, unless things have changed drastically in the last 10 years. The last time I was there, I almost got into a confrontation with some black male that thought it would be a good idea to walk into me.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Oh man parks is bad. I had no freaking idea until the first time I went. I was in there 15 min before my gf had a stage 10 panick attack from being eyeballed. We both were carrying aswell. I don't think we would have had trouble although. Ive learned to become fluent in hoodrat so i can talk my way out of most situations. The GF had to GTFO though.

Also, try the Hollywood in garland for a similar experience. Its basically how you would imagine a bad part on Zimbabwe would be.

It was amazing to me. It was like going to a 3rd world country.
                        sigpic

Comment

To be clear about breaking the law with a 30.06 sign. If they see you carrying, most likely they will ask you to leave before calling cops. If they say nothing to you call cops then, still not a big deal. Most of the time the cops will ask for ID to see if you have a chl, point out the signs, and ask you leave. In either scenario if you leave all will be ok. The only real risk to being arrested is if you refuse their request because then you are tresspassing. I have been pulled over several times while legally carrying and I have yet to meet a cop who was a jerk to a legal permit holder. Most of them seemed to like that I was carrying, and none have ever disarmed me, fwiw. Anyways, my point is the odds of you getting in legal trouble are slim. Even if you do it is a misdemeanor unless it is a bar or a few other places. A while back I searched for stories of anyone being convicted of violating a 30.06 sign and could not find any. Not to say they don't happen, but I think they are rare and most likely happen if someone argues with cops about it. The big solution would be to just avoid those places anyway; if they don't like people armed then I don't typically want to give them my business anyways.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

yall pussy asses are scared of the PARKS MALL?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The parks is pretty tame.... LMAO at ur G/F having a panick attack because of that place. Where do you two normally shop?? Southlake?

Comment

Working...
                              X