No announcement yet.

30.06 sign posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have actually gotten into a confrontation at the Parks several years ago with some punk ass kid that was having a conversation with his friend sitting next to me, i lost it when he started having a cell phone conversation. Basically to summarize I told him to shut the fuck up, he did, then when the movie ended he ran out of the theater hastily to join up with his homies and confront me as a group. I stepped through the group and confronted him, he bitched out. Later in the mall he tried to confront me again, I did the same thing, and he called me a bunch of names and bitched out again. Just a bunch of punk ass kids in that mall. I was also younger at the time, and quite fearless apparently.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      LMAO at ur G/F having a panick attack because of that place.
      From being "eyeballed" no less. LMFAO what a fucking psychopath.

Comment

She must be a dime piece
        Last edited by inline 6; 08-19-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I have actually gotten into a confrontation at the Parks several years ago with some punk ass kid that was having a conversation with his friend sitting next to me, i lost it when he started having a cell phone conversation. Basically to summarize I told him to shut the fuck up, he did, then when the movie ended he ran out of the theater hastily to join up with his homies and confront me as a group. I stepped through the group and confronted him, he bitched out. Later in the mall he tried to confront me again, I did the same thing, and he called me a bunch of names and bitched out again. Just a bunch of punk ass kids in that mall. I was also younger at the time, and quite fearless apparently.
          Yeah, there used to be a time 90% of situations ended this way - the other 10% had a fight.

These days man, you gotta think about 20 people shanking you or bullets flying over kids being brats.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hollywood in Garland is pretty tame too. It's a dollar theatre so it's gonna attract all types.
            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              Oh man parks is bad. I had no freaking idea until the first time I went. I was in there 15 min before my gf had a stage 10 panick attack from being eyeballed. We both were carrying aswell. I don't think we would have had trouble although. Ive learned to become fluent in hoodrat so i can talk my way out of most situations. The GF had to GTFO though.

Also, try the Hollywood in garland for a similar experience. Its basically how you would imagine a bad part on Zimbabwe would be.

It was amazing to me. It was like going to a 3rd world country.
              I remember when the Hollywood theater was nice. That's were we used to go 20 years ago to watch movies, its funny how bad that area has gotten. Of course that was back in the day when that Wet N Wild was still open where the Carmax is now.

As for AMC I think they are all 30.06 now, I know the one in Firewheel has up the signs. Pisses me off since that is the closest theater to me.

Comment

Is the theater at Grapevine Mills an AMC? I saw their signs one day and refuse to give any business to them.

I used to live about 10 minutes from the Parks Mall, back in 2007...has it really gone down hill that bad? It wasn't the best mall, but certainly wasn't Irving.

Comment

I wouldn't think you would get arrested, but if caught by an officer won't they suspend or revoke your CHL for those types of violations?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I wouldn't think you would get arrested, but if caught by an officer won't they suspend or revoke your CHL for those types of violations?
                    They can, but I believe you have to be arrested and charges have to be pressed. Not saying they won't do it, but I can't recall ever hearing about it happen.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      I used to live about 10 minutes from the Parks Mall, back in 2007...has it really gone down hill that bad? It wasn't the best mall, but certainly wasn't Irving.

No. In fact, I'd say it's improved considerably since that time, since a lot of the trash dumped here from Hurricane Katrina has left. It certainly has some ghetto elements, but I don't have any fear at all walking around it unarmed, and never have. Some people are just scared of black people I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        This is what I wasn't sure about, I didn't want to take a chance, even if the sign isn't lagit.

Comment

Due to work I've been in Parks Mall a lot in the last couple of weeks. The mall itself does not have any 30.06, nor do most of the stores. Its a nice mall, it just caters a little more to the black market a little more than other malls. As to the patrons of the mall, during the day is pretty tame, but on the weekends they have a lot heavier security and police presence. I'm sure the movie theater at night draws in a lot more wannabes. But Parks mall is nothing like SW center mall (redbird) or La Gran Plaza mall (ftw)

AMC, and Cinemark all added 30.06 signs after Littleton, CO as damage control due to pressure from the anti-gunners saying they didnt feel safe.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                            AMC, and Cinemark all added 30.06 signs after Littleton, CO as damage control due to pressure from the anti-gunners saying they didnt feel safe.
                            ..because signs stop criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              So they added the signs already present at the colorado AMC where everyone was massacred. Sure, makes sense.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

And actually the Cinemark Tinseltown in Grapvine does not have 30.06 signage. Just "no firearms allowed"...which I smile at as I walk past.

Comment

Working...
                                X