Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Parents Open Carry, a heartfelt family book

Greatness:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Parents-Open-Carry-Brian-Jeffs/dp/1618081012/ref=sr_1_1?tag=epicp-20[/ame]

Come join 13-year-old Brenna Strong along with her mom, Bea, and her dad, Richard, as they spend a typical Saturday running errands and having fun together. What's not so typical is that Brenna's parents lawfully open carry handguns for self-defense. The Strongs join a growing number of families that are standing up for their 2nd Amendment rights by open carrying and bringing gun ownership out of the closet and into the mainstream.
    Scroll to the reviews

Cool.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Lol:

"Can't wait for the sequel,. "My Black Parents Open Carried Until the Police Shot Them 146 Times"."
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Lol:

"Can't wait for the sequel,. "My Black Parents Open Carried Until the Police Shot Them 146 Times"."
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I though these replies were funny:

If only the title was "My Two Mom's Open carry" . The Pulitzer would be already decided.
          There is a war raging in the United States. Those who are opposed argue that using it implies a lack of seriousness, a lack of education, and a flouting of social mores. Those who love it are more rabid about its appropriateness in all situations, wanting to show it off in restaurants, coffee shops, and even the library. Whether it's used at work to passive-aggressively tell a co-worker to stop eating your leftovers or it's used in the neighborhood to generate interest so the kids will come to a birthday party, those on the pro side completely ignore study after study that scientifically show that its use just isn't a good idea.

Am I talking about using a gun? No. I'm talking about Comic Sans. This book is typeset in COMIC SANS. For the love of all that is good and pure, Mr. Jeffs, if you don't want your ideas about open carry to sound crazy, how about you write about it in a legible font that went out with Windows 95?

I got really excited when I found out there was a sequel coming out for the really little ones: "Goldilocks and the Three Open Carry Bears"

SPOILER ALERT: This does not end well for the blonde moocher who commits a Breaking and Entering.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
          X