Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the fuel situation in/around DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the fuel situation in/around DFW?

Is the fuel situation easing up any in/around the DFW area?

Not sure. I got an email that said to boycott fuel stations till Wednesday.

Comment

Plenty at the stations around Grapevine Colleyville area.
      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
      Work In Progress

Comment

Last night all the stations around NW Plano had no gas. Early this morning about half of them had gas, and plenty of cars filling up but no lines that I saw. Just got back from South Grand Prairie and almost all of the stations between here & there off of highwaysome 121 & George Bush appeared to have gas with no lines.

Comment

Social media caused the run on the stations, there was plenty left to go around, even with less output for a little while. I blame Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Social media caused the run on the stations, there was plenty left to go around, even with less output for a little while. I blame Facebook!
            Pretty amazing what the sheeple will believe and buy in to. Hysteria, the left loves it.

Comment

Plenty of regular. Can't find any premium but I didn't look that hard
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Any of you who thought there was gonna be no gas might as well join Antifa and the libtard group. Educate yourself and quit listening to stupid asses on FB and fucking tweeter

Comment

I need to buy some 55 gallon drums in case this happens again, so I can have my own mini gas station!

Comment

I just had to switch tunes on my truck from 93 performance back to 87 for a few tanks. Once 93 is back in stock will reload the 93 tune.

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                      I just had to switch tunes on my truck from 93 performance back to 87 for a few tanks. Once 93 is back in stock will reload the 93 tune.
                      Costco had 93 today, in Ft Worth (Keller) and Lewisville locations. I filled up the Stang in Keller, friend did his in Lewisville.

Comment

Problem is now I have 25+ gallons of 87 crap to burn off. I was close to empty when all this foolishness kicked off so I filled up with what they had. Oh well, my tuner said he had some new updates anyway. Good excuse to send him the files for updates.

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          Any of you who thought there was gonna be no gas might as well join Antifa and the libtard group. Educate yourself and quit listening to stupid asses on FB and fucking tweeter
                          What crawled in your ass? Relax scro
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Went to Brazos River/Lake Whitney this A.M. Plenty of Fuel once you get alittle south of Fort Worth on 35W. Filled up at a Exxon in Cleburne, Paid 2.99 for 93 octane Premium. Regular 87 was 2.45.

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
                              Went to Brazos River/Lake Whitney this A.M. Plenty of Fuel once you get alittle south of Fort Worth on 35W. Filled up at a Exxon in Cleburne, Paid 2.99 for 93 octane Premium. Regular 87 was 2.45.
                              Post this on Facebook, they will be out of gas in 1 hour!

Comment

Working...
                              X