Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punisher Netflix Trailer

sigpic

daaamn that looks pretty rad actually. Neat that it's a series.

I like how they incorporated Metallica's "one" with the fun fire.
    Fun fact, that song is about the book "johnny got his gun". Pretty wild book.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Well shit... time to start paying for Netflix.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Looks really good. I'll be watching it along with next seasons if Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Been dying for this since season 2 of daredevil. Jon Bernathal does a hell of a job as Castle.

Comment

When in 2017? I assume this fall sometime.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Been dying for this since season 2 of daredevil. Jon Bernathal does a hell of a job as Castle.
              Fuck yeah. I really liked Thomas Jane, but Bernthal is just as good. Different but just as good (or better).
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Fuck yeah. I really liked Thomas Jane, but Bernthal is just as good. Different but just as good (or better).
                Tom Jane was the bright spot in that movie, he was even better in the Dirty Laundry short, but Bernthal brings a certain ruthlessness to the role. I would have been happy with either one.

Comment

Dirty Laundry was what the movie should've been.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Netflix version of Jason Bourne, bloodier.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      Netflix version of Jason Bourne, bloodier.
                      Jason Bourne is the rip off the Punisher who is a rip-off of Mack Bolan's Executioner.

Comment

Goosebumps

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          Jason Bourne is the rip off the Punisher who is a rip-off of Mack Bolan's Executioner.

I've never seen the other two so I'll take your word for it...

Comment

BRUTAL!! I don't think any of them will be getting on their knees.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              I've never seen the other two so I'll take your word for it...
                              Mack Bolan's executioner is book series that has been publishing since 1969, there are over 450 books! While the series took a lot of inspiration from Ian Fleming's James Bond the characters are almost opposites

The Punisher has been around since 1974, and has been a quite popular character with several comics series, 3 movies, and has left his mark on the military as seal team 3 uses the Punisher skull as does the Army’s 24th Infantry Regiment.

The movies have always missed the mark. Dolph Lundgren's Punisher had the physicality in the first but everything else sucked, Thomas Jane's Punisher was good but it wasn't firing all cylinders (it was a good recreation of the comic), Ray Stevenson's War Zone had the best action but has a weak plot and story.

Comment

Working...
                              X