Be careful out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful out there

Just have to say it, had a friend earlier today up around Texarkana who got hit by a car while standing on the shoulder after his car broke down. The lady never touched the brakes and pinned him between the cars. He is alive, but lost his leg, badly broken arm and lots of other injuries. Watch your six and never take a day for granted!

Man I hate to hear these stories. Nothing upsets me more than jack wagons that won’t move over a lane when there is a car in the hazard lane. Hope your friend recovers quickly.

Comment

DPS officer was killed near Temple on 35 today out side his car, hit by a pickup.

Comment

Comment

Fuck. Looks lucky to be alive. Life changing accidents happen far too often. Hope your friend recovers well and gets back to doing whatever he enjoyed doing. I can't count the number of close calls I have had just driving; tomorrow is not guaranteed. Be safe.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

That sucks. Prayers for your friend.

Comment

Charge her with criminal negligence or something and revoke her DL for 10 years minimum. There are way too many retards out there who have no business behind the controls of a 4,000lb moving machine.

My old neighbor's wife didn't drive, because she was too stupid to and at least she and others recognized that fact. All she did was fuck up repeatedly every time she drove, so she just stopped.
              WH

Comment

Lucky it wasn't worse. Poor Z looked like it was in good shape. Whats the writing in the passenger quarter panel?

Comment

I never stand next to the vehicle if all possible. Always try to find a safe place away from the riad

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                    Lucky it wasn't worse. Poor Z looked like it was in good shape. Whats the writing in the passenger quarter panel?

The car went 9.39@144 at the LSX shootout and put it on the back bumper. Marcus had just put a new MVB 4l80 in it, the writing was probably his checklist. I’m with SSMan, I stand in the ditch.

Comment

Damn, bad deal. Prayer said.
                      Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Shitty deal for your friend .. Looked like a nice car

You are right, keep eyes open wide ..fuckin idiots

Comment

The idiots are EVERYWHERE. When I break down, I try to get the car well away from traffic, and stand well away from it if I'm not having to wrench on it. Your buddy may have done the same thing. He is lucky to be alive if he was crushed between those two cars. Wow.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Damn that sucks! Hope him a speedy recovery
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

His wife had some updates, he remembers the whole thing, he said he wasn’t truly crushed between them, more hit and bounced off his, as she drove into it. He is in good spirits even with all that’s happened though, when the anesthesia nurse was prepping him for surgery, she asked if he was allergic to anything, he told her, getting hit by cars. Long road to recovery ahead of him, but it’s looking pretty good right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X