Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Batter up, SVO!
    I had a wasp fly into my helmet because I left the face visor half open when I was on a motorcycle. It was so long ago I don't even remember if it stung me.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Back before I was too cool to ride with a helmet.....I was on my Harley, going east on highway 56 to Bells TX early one morning to meet up with a buddy and ride down to Dallas.

As I came over one of the hills on 56, I noticed a haze in the air over the road. Moving at about 65 mph, I was in it before I realized what it was.

Mother. Fucking. Bees.

A swarm of them. I got my eyes closed, and took a couple of impacts to the face and chest that felt like small paintballs.

I thought I was good though! No stings!! Yet.

Apparently about 6-10 of them made their way up the sleeves of my jacket, and commenced to stinging the shit out of me as I crested the next hill.

I barely got the bike pulled over safely. The next car coming down the road got treated to the sight of me pinwheel slamming my jacket into the asphalt on the shoulder.

When I showed up at my buddy's house we pulled something like 8 stingers out of my arms and chest. Rough morning.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

i had some sort of bug get into my helmet and into my ear (full face helmet) this fucker is crawling into my ear and i'm trying to pull over on the shoulder and get my helmet off as quickly as possible. in the midst of trying to dig this thing out of my ear i SQUASHED it in my ear.

went to the doctor, and sure enough she picked a dead bug out. needed ear drops for a few days.

needless to say, i ride with ear plugs now

Comment

I took a sting of some type to the jugular last week while riding some twisties by the house. no clue what it was but that fucker damn near made me kill myself in a turn.

Comment

How about 3000 bees inside the vehicle?

Comment

Well fuck you gotta get your bees home
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                Back before I was too cool to ride with a helmet.....I was on my Harley, going east on highway 56 to Bells TX early one morning to meet up with a buddy and ride down to Dallas.

As I came over one of the hills on 56, I noticed a haze in the air over the road. Moving at about 65 mph, I was in it before I realized what it was.

Mother. Fucking. Bees.

A swarm of them. I got my eyes closed, and took a couple of impacts to the face and chest that felt like small paintballs.

I thought I was good though! No stings!! Yet.

Apparently about 6-10 of them made their way up the sleeves of my jacket, and commenced to stinging the shit out of me as I crested the next hill.

I barely got the bike pulled over safely. The next car coming down the road got treated to the sight of me pinwheel slamming my jacket into the asphalt on the shoulder.

When I showed up at my buddy's house we pulled something like 8 stingers out of my arms and chest. Rough morning.
                unbeelievable

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                i had some sort of bug get into my helmet and into my ear (full face helmet) this fucker is crawling into my ear and i'm trying to pull over on the shoulder and get my helmet off as quickly as possible. in the midst of trying to dig this thing out of my ear i SQUASHED it in my ear.

went to the doctor, and sure enough she picked a dead bug out. needed ear drops for a few days.

needless to say, i ride with ear plugs now
                ear plugs!? screw that

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  unbeelievable

ear plugs!? screw that
                  It happened bud. And it sucked out loud.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I ride w ear plugs too, because my MRD is loud as fuck

Comment

Spiders don't bother me. Not even a little bit. But cockroaches... I see one and I'm outta there. I fucking hate cockroaches. And the motherfuckers can fly. So mine is worse.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Spiders don't bother me. Not even a little bit. But cockroaches... I see one and I'm outta there. I fucking hate cockroaches. And the motherfuckers can fly. So mine is worse.
                        My mom and sister are the same way. My brother in law is terrified of snakes, my dad will burn the whole house down to kill a single wasp, and I fucking hate the spiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Me too, roaches and midgets. Fuck all that!

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I have two similar stories. Was driving to Estes Park Colorado down this winding mountain road. Was driving a 96 S10 blazer with the windows down and a bumble bee that was the size of a ping pong ball flew in the window and hit the back glass. No place to pull over and all I hear is BZZZZ BLAP.....BZZZZ BLAP.... as he is slamming into every window, getting closer and closer. Saw a driveway, slammed on the brakes, jumped out, opened every door and he escaped.

Well crap, I’m going to Estes Park tomorrow and it’s supposed to be a beautiful day. I guess I’ll be keeping my windows up. PingPongBallBees be damn’ed.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              My mom and sister are the same way. My brother in law is terrified of snakes...
                              My my grandfather and a couple of friends have the snake phobia. I think his may be earned though, he grew up in a part of TX where rattlesnakes were apparently a real issue back in the 40's. He'd frequently have to get all kinds of snakes out of his well. He was responsible for doing this at age 8. Any snake he sees he shoots if he possibly can. I convinced him to leave the rat snakes alone though cause they're harmless and rats fucking suck.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Me too, roaches and midgets. Fuck all that!
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X