No announcement yet.

Go Carts (-Carts/Karts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      There's actually a race class called chonda (Chinese Honda) based On those engines.
      chonda and the new briggs series of karts are pretty damn cool.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
        Pics of Rotax kart please...

mardyn
        A buddy and myself have started karting somewhat recently (rotax), and are both prepping to join a few of the local race series. I'm about a second off the pace of the front runners at NTK and looking for a good driver coach and setup support. Anyone have coach suggestions? Also, My ribs have taken a beating even though

Post 31

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Will trade you a trailboss 250 that needs a ring job for it.
          Nah, hell, I'm getting rid of the go cart because I've only driven it like twice. Lol

Comment

Well, I picked up a little Murray right hand drive thing. Very basic one-wheel drive with no suspension. 6hp Tecumseh seems to run well. The thing overall is really damn clean and just needs air in the tires and some good gas. I paid $200. I think my little girl is going to flip (not literally)!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              Are you selling this?
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Are you selling this?
                nope, just happened across it.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Oh. Was gonna offer an old 30-06 bolt action for trade. I'll try and see what he will take
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I have that same model go kart - Manco 415. I got mine off CL for my son's 13th birthday last year and I swear the damn thing is cursed. Every time I replace/repair something, something else goes wrong. I just put a new clutch and chains on it, cleaned the carbs and it was running like a champ. My son drove it around for about 2 weeks and it was all good. Last weekend I pulled the cord to start it up and the damn cord came right out!!! Anyone know how to replace the pull cord on a 5hp Tecumseh PowerSport engine? Looks like a PITA to me and the lawn mower place by me said they're so busy that they can't touch it for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                      I have that same model go kart - Manco 415. I got mine off CL for my son's 13th birthday last year and I swear the damn thing is cursed. Every time I replace/repair something, something else goes wrong. I just put a new clutch and chains on it, cleaned the carbs and it was running like a champ. My son drove it around for about 2 weeks and it was all good. Last weekend I pulled the cord to start it up and the damn cord came right out!!! Anyone know how to replace the pull cord on a 5hp Tecumseh PowerSport engine? Looks like a PITA to me and the lawn mower place by me said they're so busy that they can't touch it for 2 weeks.
                      I'd have to look at mine. I have the same motor. Some are not serviceable. Where bouts are you located?

Comment

Just buy a $99 predator at HF.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          I'd have to look at mine. I have the same motor. Some are not serviceable. Where bouts are you located?
                          NE Dallas

Comment

Working...
                          X