At what effing point...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what effing point...

Does this flu shit go away. Been down 3 days now. Worst I've ever had..

An old friend died last Monday of the Flu. He was 32 years old.

Don't fuck around with it.

Comment

sucks man, my daughter had it a few weeks ago, and a few guys at work have had it. I've been dodging the shit out of it.

Comment

Buddy's wife who is a Doc said up your daily vitamin D intake to help prevent the flu.
        WRX

Comment

Just got it today. Hooray...

Comment

Think the longest I have ever been down with the flu is 48 hours and that was severe. Every other time has been 24 hours of being sick, and another 24 of getting strength back. This season sounds really bad.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My step son had it for 3-4 days.

My wife has had it for a week, broke the fever after a few days and then got bronchitis for good measure.

The crap this year is no joke... I don't know how I didn't get it from them.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                This season sounds really bad.
                The vaccine they used th2ia flu season in Australia (same as whats used here) was estimated to be only 10% effective against the strain that's going around.

Comment

Quadravalent flu vaccine FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    The vaccine they used th2ia flu season in Australia (same as whats used here) was estimated to be only 10% effective against the strain that's going around.
                    I don't get flu shots for the very reason that they are just making a guess. Forced them on us annually in the military and I always got the flu. One year they forced 3 shots on me and that was the sickest I had ever been with the flu. Since getting out I have never gotten the shot and have I only get the flu about every other year. Don't mistake me for an anti-vaccine idiot, though. It is just that the flu shot doesn't work like the polio or smallpox vaccines.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My doc said 5-7 days for full recovery 3-4 if you can get tamiflu.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        My doc said 5-7 days for full recovery 3-4 if you can get tamiflu.
                        That's the medication I am on.

Comment

Oh Noes I wonder what the fuck people did in the 50’s? You aren’t gonna die quit being a pussy!! Quit watching the dumbass media

Comment

Guy came to work with it last week. We threw his squad keys to him and locked the front door. Luckily, even though we almost beat the Captains ass for being patient zero, we all had bronchitis or something, and that shit is still lingering from a month ago. We are hoping our bodies are hopped up with anti bodies. Oh and I like the parents dropping their kids off at school with that shit and refusing to pick them up when they are spewing it every where.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I don't think I've ever had the flu. Never had the shot, either.

Guess I better knock on wood now.

Comment

Working...
                              X